Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

1/2 off ALL Used games @ goHastings! (XboxOne, PS4! included)

deals xboxone ps4 ps3 360

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#121 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

This is back live using the RINGITIN 50% off code on used games. There are a few Xbox one games (Rise, COD, and Just Dance) and PS4 games (BF4 and FIFA 14) available. There are also some games that was out of stock now available. I just got Saint's Row IV, Crisis 3 and Starwars Unleashed 2 for the PS3.

Thanks for the heads up I picked up nba 2k14

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#122 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

I shop GoHastings a lot and they raise their prices and lower them all the time depending on their stock.  It's not just what's on sale and what isn't.

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#123 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

Appreciate the heads up!  I was able to snag Saints Row IV on 360 for 18.50 after shipping.

#124 AnubisRW

AnubisRW

You took too long....now your candy's gone...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for helping me break my "No video game purchases this year" New Year's resolution...

The Last of Us, Call of Juarez and InFamous, all for $32....

BeanUppercut.png

AnubisRW.jpg

#125 Acash

Acash

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Thanks for helping me break my "No video game purchases this year" New Year's resolution...

The Last of Us, Call of Juarez and InFamous, all for $32....

I had the same resolution. I bought 9 games because of this sale.

#126 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:43 PM

Saw they had Madden on PS4 in stock but when I go to the page itself it says OOS... ergh. And no good Vita games in stock either. A couple did get restocked but not any I am looking for.

Has anyone seen what type of condition their used games are usually in?

Now Playing...

:ps4: Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition    :xb1: Titanfall

PSN: needLEEr

XBL: needLEEr

Come check out my trade list! Dozens of new titles for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Vita, & more! Rare Games & Retro too!

#127 Tmac718

Tmac718

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

Saw they had Madden on PS4 in stock but when I go to the page itself it says OOS... ergh. And no good Vita games in stock either. A couple did get restocked but not any I am looking for.

Has anyone seen what type of condition their used games are usually in?

Yea I got hit with that for every game I checked . There is very slim pickins left at this point in the sale.

#128 dacalo

dacalo

Bean Counter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:15 AM

Just received the package and my two PS4  game cases are absolutely destroyed, damn UPS. Called Gohastings and all they can do is refund the shipping cost so I took that. Since I got the games for so cheap, don't want to return these.

#129 synnarc

synnarc

old & crotchety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:16 AM

AC4 for the Xbox One still seems to be in stock.

If backlog games were bricks I'd have my own housing project.

385016.png

#130 BaileyHaley

BaileyHaley

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:31 AM

Damn tried placing an order but it kept giving me an error (security code was wrong despite me trying multiple times) Now it turns out that each time I tried placing the order the money was taken out of my account and now I have 3 pending transactions all for the same item. I contacted customer service but they weren't much help and have sent another message. I have also contacted my bank but was wondering if anyone has any advice. And the thing is the order never went through, so I'm out $50 and no game until all this is straighten out. I just wanted some cheap games

#131 Jardarpp

Jardarpp

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

Is the ring it in code still working? I tried it yesterday and they day before and each time it didn't subtract 50%. I know it was 12/31 only, but it sounds like other people had luck ordering in the new year.

Jardarpp.png

#132 Jardarpp

Jardarpp

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

Is the ring it in code still working? I tried it yesterday and they day before and each time it didn't subtract 50%. I know it was 12/31 only, but it sounds like other people had luck ordering in the new year.

Got it working!

Jardarpp.png

#133 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:05 AM

Damn tried placing an order but it kept giving me an error (security code was wrong despite me trying multiple times) Now it turns out that each time I tried placing the order the money was taken out of my account and now I have 3 pending transactions all for the same item. I contacted customer service but they weren't much help and have sent another message. I have also contacted my bank but was wondering if anyone has any advice. And the thing is the order never went through, so I'm out $50 and no game until all this is straighten out. I just wanted some cheap games

Your bank should be able to tell you when the pending will be released. If Hastings can give you the approval codes for those transactions then your bank should be able to take off the pending charges.

I work at a bank and that's how we do it.

#134 Brachabre

Brachabre

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

3 orders spanning two days and Nothing Cancelled! It's a bloody miracle. CS confirmed every item over the phone this morning. Here's what NoHastings is bringing me this time:

:ps3: Catherine                          

:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut

:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

:ps3: Star Ocean: The Last Hope - International

:ds: Radiant Historia (Come on 1st print!)

:dvd: Chip 'N' Dale: Rescue Rangers, Vol. 1 

:dvd: Disney's Ducktales, Vol. 2

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 bitches, NES Remix      :wii: Zelda: TP     :ps3: Ni No Kuni, Chrono Trigger

:3ds: Pokemon X,  Animal Crossing: New Leaf   :ds:  FF Tactics A2

:pc: Skyrim

#135 MikeE021286

MikeE021286

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:29 PM

Not working on Wii U games?

Have a PS4 game in my cart and it worked fine, but then tried it with Pikmin 3 and had no luck  :drool:

#136 thirdrose

thirdrose

MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

Wait wait wait is this sale still going?

Posted Image

#137 Smidget

Smidget

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

Have a PS4 game in my cart and it worked fine, but then tried it with Pikmin 3 and had no luck :drool:

Having the same problem! Was working the first day of the sale on Wii U games...

#138 Agentnono24

Agentnono24

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

Wait wait wait is this sale still going?

Yup, and i hope it ends soon. Every time i stop myself from buying something i just end up buying it the next day because it's still going. I'm too weak.

kom

FlareScarlet24.png

#139 RoytheRobot

RoytheRobot

You Can't Stop Me

• CAG Veteran

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:13 PM

Have a PS4 game in my cart and it worked fine, but then tried it with Pikmin 3 and had no luck  :drool:

Is working on all Wii U games in stock except Pikmin 3... don't know why...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-7855-8742

Wii U NNID: RoytheRobot 

Currently Playing: :3ds: Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Zelda: Wind Waker HD

#140 MrBubbles

MrBubbles

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Good news: God of War 3 & God of War HD Collection both shipped. 

Bad news: Someone bumped this topic and I saw that the sale was still going, bought Dead Space 2. :(

#141 rifftnstrings

rifftnstrings

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

Devil May Cry collection, Far Cry 3, Kingdoms Of Amalur, and Metal Gear Rising appear to be in stock for any interested parties.

#142 jecclr

jecclr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

This code also works for used Blu Rays as well... just a heads up.

#143 Meow mix

Meow mix

10 million hours!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

Hitman HD Collection for $12.xx. Gosh this is tempting.

Completed Game Tab: 2013 , 2014

Video Game Spending: 2014

"Fire Chaos Style, Kitchen Fist uber secret move! Hot Hot Sensitive Tongue Slash! Kiiiiiaaaaahhhhh!" - Mr. Champloo Disgaea 3

#144 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

Goddammit, I finally bit on COD(I know everyone says it's bad, I'm just desperate for a new game on my PS4), MGSR and DMC HD... all for ~$45...

#145 striker199

striker199

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Almost got assassin creed 4, but the price should plummet by the time watch dogs is released, just a few $5 blu-rays this time.

#146 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

Grabbed Saints 3 for less than $9 shipped. Very happy to have this one back for so cheap. Now I have to resist any more shopping urges until the coupon is gone.

#147 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

This code also works for used Blu Rays as well... just a heads up.

DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! *wallet shakes its fist*

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#148 teharistocrat

teharistocrat

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

Devil May Cry collection, Far Cry 3, Kingdoms Of Amalur, and Metal Gear Rising appear to be in stock for any interested parties.

Snagged DMC HD Collection for PS3 for under $9!

#149 RagabooMustang

RagabooMustang

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:38 AM

Got 7 games for $49, and that's including shipping! Thanks for the post!
Oh. Skeroopsk...

#150 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:12 AM

it works on used blu rays but not ”previously viewed”. imma pick up a copy of iron man 2 blu ray with this promo tommorow to add to my avengers collection :)
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png