Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

1/2 off ALL Used games @ goHastings! (XboxOne, PS4! included)

deals xboxone ps4 ps3 360

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#241 Onesdream

Onesdream

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

I got my copy of Catherine on Monday and it was in great condition both the case and disc. The next day my UFC Undisputed 3 came in a ugly thin card board packaging however it was a sealed copy with a used sticker slapped on it. Overall? Good deal happy with gohastings.

#242 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

Still waiting on my damn Valkyria Chronicles to arrive. The thing has been sitting at the post office here for like 2 days.

Not sure if I can just go by there and pick it up instead.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#243 MJbroken

MJbroken

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

Still waiting on my damn Valkyria Chronicles to arrive. The thing has been sitting at the post office here for like 2 days.

Not sure if I can just go by there and pick it up instead.

I would call ahead to the post office. If you're luck is anything like mine, half the time I hit the post office for pickup results in them telling me the carrier is actually delivering it to my house that same day.

549923.png

#244 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

I would call ahead to the post office. If you're luck is anything like mine, half the time I hit the post office for pickup results in them telling me the carrier is actually delivering it to my house that same day.

Alright thanks, it claims my estimated delivery is tomorrow. I guess I'll wake up early and see what it says. I'm still more
mad about my Killer Instinct that was susposed to be delivered on Tuesday. (And still has no arrival date)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#245 BigBizzee

BigBizzee

I feel asleep....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

Got 4 of the 11 games I ordered... All in vg to excellent condition and complete. Skyrim Legendary Edition and Transformers Fall of Cybertron even came with the slip cases. I'm pleased so far!

#246 Roxxell

Roxxell

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

So of the four games I bought, only one pretty much arrived without any problems. The other three I have a small problem with.

My SMT: Devil Summoner Soul Hackers was mostly good, my only problem was the sticker used to close the soundtrack CD. While I did get the sticker off, there's still sticky residue remaining, not sure how I want to go about removing that. But I guess over time I can get that off.

Meanwhile SMT: Devil Survivor 2 had the cover artwork slightly moved up and not entirely covered the plastic on the DS case. So now there's a bit of a bend on the top of it due to the shape of the DS case.

And lastly my Tales of Vesperia has a small bump in the case plastic and cover artwork.

Ugh, I probably stress too much over minor things.

#247 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:12 AM

You need meds.  They are good.  Or just booze, they are cheaper.

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#248 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

So of the four games I bought, only one pretty much arrived without any problems. The other three I have a small problem with.

My SMT: Devil Summoner Soul Hackers was mostly good, my only problem was the sticker used to close the soundtrack CD. While I did get the sticker off, there's still sticky residue remaining, not sure how I want to go about removing that. But I guess over time I can get that off.

Meanwhile SMT: Devil Survivor 2 had the cover artwork slightly moved up and not entirely covered the plastic on the DS case. So now there's a bit of a bend on the top of it due to the shape of the DS case.

And lastly my Tales of Vesperia has a small bump in the case plastic and cover artwork.

I'm the same way. If I bought those items listed as like new I'd be ticked but I feel like most of us knew ordering from goHastings was a gamble. I'd just be happy they came complete in this case.

Currently Playing - :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Recently Completed -   :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn 7/12   :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 8/12

#249 GamerSavage

GamerSavage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

I ordered three games during the sale and all of them are complete and in excellent shape. NHL 12 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 came from a store in another city in the same state. So those two games were delivered two days after I ordered them. Killzone 2 was delivered about five days after I ordered it. I haven't had any issues with any of my orders from GH so far, so I'm happy with them.

Posted Image

#250 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

Got MGS: Revengence, DMC HD, and CoD:Ghosts for PS4 and they all arrived in great shape, so I am pretty happy about all that.

#251 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Got Injustice Ultimate for both consoles in like new condition. Very happy :D

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#252 akileese

akileese

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Got both my xbone games and they both worked perfectly. I really wanted Ryse but only for half price so this worked out well. Thanks OP!

Akileese.png

#253 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

My Valkyia Chronicles arrived, also appears to be a new copy like my Star Ocean was
Posted ImagePosted Image

#254 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Feel The Pain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

Mine package still hasn't showed up. Come on hastings.... You shipped it on 1/2. what did you do - strap it to a turtle and say "Here, take this here *shows it the address*?

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=277132

#255 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

Glad i got a couple of my guide/graphic novels during this sale.

Looks like they changed shipping costs for book from .96 cents per order to, $3.99 for 1 item, and .99 per additional. Boooooooooo

#256 RoytheRobot

RoytheRobot

You Can't Stop Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

Very happy with goHastings... Got my Sonic Colors & a movie in great shape. 

Also, thanks op for posting.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-7855-8742

Wii U NNID: RoytheRobot 

Currently Playing: :3ds: Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Zelda: Wind Waker HD

#257 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Feel The Pain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

Did anyone else get a big ugly "Pass it On - Used" sticker wrapped around the bottom of their games?

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

#258 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

Did anyone else get a big ugly "Pass it On - Used" sticker wrapped around the bottom of their games?

Did you pop your Hastings cherry?  Shipping isn't the fastest and all used items, even in store, have that green sticker on them.  They usually come off with little effort.  

default.png2.png

#259 Nax5

Nax5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Glad i got a couple of my guide/graphic novels during this sale.

Looks like they changed shipping costs for book from .96 cents per order to, $3.99 for 1 item, and .99 per additional. Boooooooooo

Woah woah woah, really? Well I guess GoHastings is completely useless then. They were the next best place for cheap graphic novels after the Borders/Shoprunner deal went away.

#260 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Throw 3 used PS4 games in the cart and use code DAPPERDAN, comes out to $130.xx after tax &s/h

#261 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

Woah woah woah, really? Well I guess GoHastings is completely useless then. They were the next best place for cheap graphic novels after the Borders/Shoprunner deal went away.

Yup. They updated their shipping charge several days ago. No more book orders for me I think.

#262 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Feel The Pain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

Did you pop your Hastings cherry?  Shipping isn't the fastest and all used items, even in store, have that green sticker on them.  They usually come off with little effort.  

I never shop at Hastings. I only decided to check it out because of this thread, and decided to pick someting up.

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

#263 Agent Hero

Agent Hero

Member, Thrift Shop All-Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

I ordered three games during the sale and all of them are complete and in excellent shape. NHL 12 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 came from a store in another city in the same state. So those two games were delivered two days after I ordered them. Killzone 2 was delivered about five days after I ordered it. I haven't had any issues with any of my orders from GH so far, so I'm happy with them.

I've played and enjoyed every NHL since '08 except for skipping '09.  Why did you choose '12--just a good price point for you?  I like '14 and have about burned myself out on the HUT trading cards mode.

My two Xbox One games arrived just fine.  Ghosts and Madden 25--delayed only because of a bad snowstorm.

#264 AngelsPlight

AngelsPlight

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

Darn, every game I am interested in is already sold out

Angelsplight.png

iangelsplight.png

#265 guessed

guessed

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

Since the deal has been dead for a while, could a mod or the OP please edit the title?
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#266 Msn1983

Msn1983

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Throw 3 used PS4 games in the cart and use code DAPPERDAN, comes out to $130.xx after tax &s/h

I believe best buys buy 2 get 1 free used is still going. I got 3 next gen games for $100. Might wanna try that.

#267 OmniscientCajun

OmniscientCajun

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

A little hit and miss for me - bought 6 games in total. 3 came in individual packages at different times and all were in fantastic shape (one of which still having the shrink wrap and unbroken 360 sticker/seal). The other 3 came in a single package and all 3 had cracked cases and torn plastic and inserts. All discs look good, so great deal overall. But not without the "used-game-gamble."

All but one of the stickers came off very easily, so that's a plus.

#268 Brachabre

Brachabre

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

Still waiting for a used Skyward Sword shipped 1/6 from Richmond, Indiana and been stuck there ever since. Supposed to be delivered 1/9 and it's now 1/14. Damn, hope it's just b/c of the snowy weather last week :/

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 bitches, NES Remix      :wii: Zelda: TP     :ps3: Ni No Kuni, Chrono Trigger

:3ds: Pokemon X,  Animal Crossing: New Leaf   :ds:  FF Tactics A2

:pc: Skyrim