WTS: Sony PS3 (40 GB)

raizanillusion

CAGiversary!
eBay Auction for my Sony PS3 (40 GB)

I am selling this 40 GB PS3. I just got burned from a prior eBay sale and I don't want this system anymore.

Long story short, the orginal seller listed this 40GB system as a 60GB system. Needless to say, I am extremely salty about this.

Comes with the system with the warranty seal intact, 1x Dual Shock 3, AV cables, power cable and DS3 USB charging cable. Just did a quick format on the system and upgraded the firmware to 4.53.

You got burned? Usually, if you got an item that wasn't what you ordered, you should be covered by Buyer Protection. Open a dispute, try to get your money back.

But I can say you won't get much for a 40GB unit. Original build, no backwards compatibility, two USB ports, shelf life up in the air cause of the model's age...

If the unit is fully functional and clean (and post stock photos showcasing it as working and the condition) you can probably make at least $50....asking for $140, plus shipping costs, is awfully high. E.G., I spent $129 last year to get a 160GB Slim PS3 directly from Sony.

bread's done
Back