Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

http://store.steampo...com/app/214933/

#2 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

Also, Infinite is $10 on Steam currently (until 10AM PST), so $15 nabs you game and Season pass.

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#3 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

That's tempting except we're getting Infinite on PS+ next week.  Wish PSN did more good discounts on season passes like you see on Steam and (lately) XBL.

Currently Playing:
3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :xb1: Garden Warfare :hot: Forza 5 :hot: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: AC4 :hot:
EldritchOnRye.png

#4 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

Thanks.  I've been wanting this, but reviews pointed to it not being worth 15 for a cheap ass like me.  5 bucks, offer I can't refuse.  

Posted Image

#5 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

In for one. Thanks.

#6 kylerg

kylerg

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Wish the consoles would have this kind of sale.
Posted Image

#7 Triggerhappy14

Triggerhappy14

Hey, what's going on?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

Was waiting for $10 so I'll gladly get it for $5. Thanks!

Check out my Youtube channel for Let's Play's here: https://www.youtube....5Gg4QWcukMHDthw

SwagBucks: Earn giftcards by watching videos, completing offers, and taking surveys! Sign up here: http://swagbucks.com...riggerhappy1407

InstaGC: Earn gift cards by watching videos and performing tasks. Many different gift cards available including Amazon and they are given out the instant you order them. Sign up here: http://www.instagc.c...riggerhappy1493

Tremor Games: Earn coins to redeem Steam Games, Gift Cards, Bitcoins, and TF2/CSGO/DOTA2 items! Complete offers, play games, and watch videos to easily earn these points. Sign up here: http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=4176

#8 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

Good deal, thanks Wario!

#9 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

Anyone know if I can buy the season pass without owning the base game? I plan on buying Infinite from Amazon with the EC discount in a few days.

#10 mstsc

mstsc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

Wow. Did not believe this at first as it was a pricing error that was corrected when Bioshock Infinite was a daily deal.

#11 Ogami Itto

Ogami Itto

Your what hurts now?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

Wow. Did not believe this at first as it was a pricing error that was corrected when Bioshock Infinite was a daily deal.

They probably saw how much it sold when it was an error, and decided to keep the price.

Posted Image

#12 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

Anyone know if I can buy the season pass without owning the base game? I plan on buying Infinite from Amazon with the EC discount in a few days.

At the minimum you can buy it as a gift to your own email address and then just redeem it later.

Wubwubwubwub.

#13 indef

indef

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

You should be able to purchase it as a gift, and then just store it in your inventory until/if you get the base game.

edit: ninja'd

#14 secretvampire

secretvampire

Call me Baron von Marlon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

Thanks, OP!  Glad I waited.

#15 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

thanks so much for posting this here and not in the steam thread. i would have missed this because that thread is a mess. 

#16 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

You should be able to purchase it as a gift, and then just store it in your inventory until/if you get the base game.

edit: ninja'd

So I just gift it to myself later when I buy the base game?

#17 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

So I just gift it to myself later when I buy the base game?

When buying it, you will have the option to store it in your Steam inventory.  From there, you can activate the Season Pass to your own account after you have purchased Bioshock Infinite from Amazon or wherever and added that to your account.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#18 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

When buying it, you will have the option to store it in your Steam inventory.  From there, you can activate the Season Pass to your own account after you have purchased Bioshock Infinite from Amazon or wherever and added that to your account.

Ok thanks!

#19 heraymo1

heraymo1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

shit i missed it ; ;

#20 JediJames2

JediJames2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

Fuck I was five minutes too late on this. Back to $19.99. Why didn't I wake up earlier?!?

#21 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

Looks like it was another price error. Sorry guys

#22 TigerNightmare

TigerNightmare

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

Damn.  I thought I had another 40 minutes or so to decide.  Oh well.  Guess I'll wait for the bundle next year.

#23 mleepy

mleepy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

d'oh!! i had it in my cart, went to feed my dog, came back and it was $19.99 :P BOOO!!! and yep. i'll just wait for later or never then... i haven't heard great things about the first episode of burial at sea so :(

#24 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

That's tempting except we're getting Infinite on PS+ next week.  Wish PSN did more good discounts on season passes like you see on Steam and (lately) XBL.

This. I figure a free copy of the game (I plat'd Bioshock 1, so I do not need it) for just the regular set of trophies will work out ok.

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#25 PsychoChick966

PsychoChick966

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

Damned shame this didn't last long.  We're not all online at the same time of day.  I freakin' missed this.