Nintendo 3ds paper mario bundle 99.99 at kohls.com [OoS 3:45 PM 1/2 PST]

Was anyone actually able to order one successfully?  It said in stock, but everytime I tried to add it to my bag it wouldnt do anything,,,

You could always try pming using the mobile site
I think frys.com has a $100 3ds bundle too(oos online though)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm this works in-store as well. I picked up the last one from the Lake Mary, FL Kohl's during my lunch break. I asked if they had more and they said they only got like 4 of the bundles prior to the holidays.

If your Kohl's has them though, they will be $100.

I scooped five. Hope they still have them when I get my $100 of Kohl's Cash, otherwise I guess I need a bunch of socks and underwear...

I ordered one for the hell of it. Now I have to get games. I hope my girl has some Kohl's cash laying around because I'll definitely do a return/rebuy. Thanks OP!

EDIT: I didn't know that there was a 15% off code that could be used towards your purchase...ugh...I just sent them an email so I could get a price adjustment. The code is HAPPY2014.

lol, "130 users are reading this topic". 

...120 of which aren't members. 

Is this really that good of a deal? Doesn't seem like it.

Can't get a 3DS for this cheap anywhere. Definitely a good deal.
Sears clearanced these things out for ~100 (often less) most of last year. I'm sure there were also comparable sales during BF. Paper Mario was on sale for $5, lol. The OG 3ds really is an inferior piece of hardware, so maybe that's why I'm not impressed.

Sears clearanced these things out for ~100 (often less) most of last year. I'm sure there were also comparable sales during BF. Paper Mario was on sale for $5, lol. The OG 3ds really is an inferior piece of hardware, so maybe that's why I'm not impressed.
Even with clearance being a case, there were never any available in my metro area. And nothing on BF touched this price...unless we bring the 2DS into this. Idk, it's an amazing piece of hardware, really slick and has the best games to boot...aside from Sticker Star lol

Even with it older now you still usually can't find and Brand New older one $100 or less very often in a retail store they still price about $140+. Just the fact that 3ds software is technically still in its prime, when it comes to the 3ds games still being released now for use in the updated xl and 2ds hardware.

It's not really that much of a inferior piece when you consider it still has everything the other 2 newer hardware have just smaller.

it's an amazing piece of hardware, really slick and has the best games to boot...aside from Sticker Star lol
I meant relative to the XL. Yes, this is "cheaper", but I don't think the difference makes up for the original's deficiencies. Just with battery life, alone. To each their own, though.

Keep in mind all Kohl's stores are sending these Paper Mario bundles back to warehouses starting this week and some have already. All the locations in Metro Detroit around me already did so.

So there should be a restock?
jV9Ck.png

Yea from the stores but I wasn't sure if that means it would appear as back in stock online since then they'll have stock in the warehouse.
They're probably going to send the units back to Nintendo after they're processed at warehouses. You'll never see them.

I'd slap a big YMMV on getting this in-store. Just got back from my nearest Kohls and was flat-out denied. rang up at $180 and they wouldn't change/match the $99 online price.

EDIT: I didn't know that there was a 15% off code that could be used towards your purchase...ugh...I just sent them an email so I could get a price adjustment. The code is HAPPY2014.
FYI, this offer was exempt from promo codes.

I was lucky enough to get 1 at Kohls yesterday. It rang up $179. I decided to ask if for whatever reason they would match the online price and showed them on my phone and the mgr actually agreed!!! Very suprised and I got the $20 kohls cash with it. They were keeping these in the back not on the floor so they had a few left. I would have bought more but didn't want to PUSH my luck because if I wanted like 5 they probably would have not price matched it. As seen in previous posts most of the time the mgr will not agree to this, so at your own risk trying to do this. Might be a waste of time.

Well fuck. The 3DS bundle I bought, that had the spider security thing on it, and I watched them remove. I gave to my girlfriend as a gift, she opens it, and both the 3DS and game aren't there. It had been opened previously and stolen.

Now I'm on the phone with loss prevention trying to get them to believe me so I can get a refund.

I went back to the location I bought one for $99.99 the other day and the price has gone up to 179.99 again. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit $99.99 again in the future just gotta keep an eye out. Unless of course they all ship them back like other locations are doing.

I went back to the location I bought one for $99.99 the other day and the price has gone up to 179.99 again. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit $99.99 again in the future just gotta keep an eye out. Unless of course they all ship them back like other locations are doing.
Someone said a few posts up that they got kohls to price match the online price. (edit: page link is dead as of now, didn't realize that was 2 days ago, and I should of read the topic title, sorry)

bread's done
Back