fear 3 spanish verison $4.99 xbox 360 @ gamestop NEW

¿Este juego bueno, porque tengo la versión Inglés pero oí el español es mejor? Gracias. Traductor Google es un protector de la vida.

Haha read the reviews!

"Who needs the rosetta stone? Thing is like 200 bucks anyway. Just get this game, along with the scares, you get to learn some spanish."

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend from Puerto Rico just told me to tell you guys "Mi pene es muy pequeño." I guess it translates to something like "I'm a hardcore Spanish gamer" or something cool like that. Thanks OP! In for 1. I love working on my Spanish language skills. I might as well do it while playing a survival horror game. For some strange reason (not sure why) my girlfriend broke up with me, so I have lots of free time now.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is un-American.
Is this guy you? ;)

THEY_5c50a8_2587884.gif

My friend from Puerto Rico just told me to tell you guys "Mi pene es muy pequeño." I guess it translates to something like "I'm a hardcore Spanish gamer" or something cool like that. Thanks OP! In for 1. I love working on my Spanish language skills. I might as well do it while playing a survival horror game. For some strange reason (not sure why) my girlfriend broke up with me, so I have lots of free time now.
Or that translates into that "Your penis is small" lol

bread's done
Back