tru toys r us clearance

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 paulwekiva

paulwekiva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

Stopped by a TRU today and they had an extra 20% off clearance items.  Checked online and it is also valid through the website (it gives you the extra 20% off in the cart).  Picked up a Vita cover and an Adventure Time figure 2 pack.  This should NOT be ymmv.  There is no indication of how long the additional 20% lasts other then "ends soon!" online.

Disclaimer:  I checked the last 3 pages of video game deals and saw nothing.  I checked the TRU thread at the top and saw nothing.  I hope I can help someone out!

#2 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:06 AM

Blue Claptrap is only 9.98

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

2014 - Year of the Video Games - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus HD - Playstation 3

#3 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

well Fuck. so much for getting any of the Mass Effect figures they had on clearance, as the website only list the Play Arts ones.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

If you have Growl for Genesis CIB Please PM me battousai11 is a superhero! Thanks!

My Tradelist- Want Dragons Crown and Stuff!

#4 Wavedash007

Wavedash007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

I do not see any adventure time figures on sale via the site or applying 20% to it. If you got link do post. 

#5 icemangooch

icemangooch

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

Found a pair of cod mw3 ear force foxtrots at my local store. They aren't great headphones, but with the discount came to $28. I think they were originally $100.

#6 trock3

trock3

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is 3.98 :)

#7 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

Official Staff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

Any 3ds xl cases?