$20 off The Last of Us, $20 off Gran Turismo 6, $20 off BEYOND: Two Souls - Best Buy

So wait...normal price is $60 minus the 20% from the Unlocked membership, so $48, then the $20 off coupon kicks in....damn Best Buy.

I'll ask because I always miss the free TLOU online pass code drop in the PS3 drop thread. If anyone doesn't want their online pass or whatever the case may be, throw it my way. :)

Gran Turismo 6 was just on sale recently for 39.99.  Might be worth waiting to see if any of these might go on sale.  Could see maybe one of these games as being a deal of the day down the road.

So wait...normal price is $60 minus the 20% from the Unlocked membership, so $48, then the $20 off coupon kicks in....damn Best Buy.
Pretty sure the 20% discount is after the $20 off coupon so it would be $60 - $20 coupon = $40 (20% off that would be $32)

thanks htz, hope the last of us might get a temporary price drop soon, and stack with the $20 discount offer.

I'm getting 20% and not $20. Maybe I am tired and not doing it right.

Will probably work in the real morning. Expecting $40, not $40 *and* discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI skyrim legendary edition 29.99 and Dishonored GOTY 24.99 are both on sale for good deals right now too. GC even cheaper...

Thanks! btw, how do you find out about these deals? I'm GCU and I don't get an email or anything for these kinds of things so I was just curious.

Does this stack with the GCU discount and if so how is it determined? Will it be $48-20 for $28? Or $40- $8 for $32?

Really?
I'm playing through it right now, and I'm wondering what is so special about it.
I mean the story is good, and the graphics and voice acting are top notch, but I don't see the gameplay as anything special. Actually, a little frustrating at times.

Does this stack with the GCU discount and if so how is it determined? Will it be $48-20 for $28? Or $40- $8 for $32?
The second, the coupon comes off first, then the 20%

Yeah, but will they match Fry's $29.99 TLOU price too?
They should, since they are a listed competitor, so that is a better deal. And no, you can't stack with the price match.

For a general comparison, $25 copies of TLoU and B:TS were at a premium during the holidays (I lucked out on both, but wished GS could have matched so I could get the Steelbook for B:TS). If you can get them for $32 apiece after GCU and the coupon, then it'll be the best deal you can get this month. Otherwise, the odds of them hitting $40 MSRP are a ways off.

Return only.

PMs are 15 days except holiday price matching which ended on Xmas amyway.
Damn, this is what I thought. Will just buy and return with the old receipt. Kind of stupid that they will allow that rather than just doing the PM.

Thanks OP.  Got TLOU for about $8 ($32 after $20 discount + GCU) had $25 gift certificate (32-25 = $7).

Thank gonna pick up Dishonored for 20 w/ GCU. Does the DLC come on disc.
Yes, the DLC, like Skyrim, is on disk. Good thing is when companies are doing these GOTY copies, they manage to either put the content on the disk or give you an add-on disk (like Borderlands 2 did).

This is VERY VERY YMMV.Yesterday I got a phone rep to pm to frys.com for $29.99 since I had Frys B&M that showed it in stock within 25 miles. I only called once since I know some call centers can see how long ago you last called. Then I acted surprised that the total was $29.99 +tax. So I told her about the save $20 under special offers. She then changed price to $9.99. This probably won't work in store since most managers will say rightfully say it is double dipping. 

This game is really stubborn with its price. MSRP is still $60. That's insane for a game that had been out as long as it has. Will get it at $20.

This game is really stubborn with its price. MSRP is still $60. That's insane for a game that had been out as long as it has. Will get it at $20.
That'll be awhile. It's apparently still selling well and it just won a metric asston of GOTY awards that will give it a boost.

bread's done
Back