Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Turtle Beach Ear Force Marvel Seven Gaming Headset - $99.99 - Deal of the Day!

Turtle Beach Ear Force Best Buy Headset Sale Deal Deal of the Day

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

These were on sale for the exact same price on Black Friday, but I bought the Astro A50s instead for $225. So now I have some reward zone points ($100+ worth). I'm going to use about half of this,e on this. The normal price for these is $200 at bestbuy. Sale price is $99.99. Use those reward zone points people! I've heard nothing but good things for these.

http://www.bestbuy.c...23332&cp=1&lp=1

#2 MrTrollYourAss

MrTrollYourAss

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:00 AM

Here's the link. http://www.bestbuy.c...23332&cp=1&lp=1

#3 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:06 AM

How good is this headset? Does it work with the PS4 and Xbox One?

small.png

#4 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:18 AM

Isn't there a GCU coupon for $30.00 off these as well?

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#5 kit352

kit352

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

These are good headsets but wired. I have a pair and they sound really really nice.  I think $100 is too much for a corded headset however.  They sound about on par with my old turtle beach x-1's but are 3 times the price.  In fact i use my old tb's over these because they fit my head better and are better built.

If you have nothing these are good but pricey.  If you already have a good set i'd skip on these.

These work on analog so you need rca jack's or aux out headphone jack's.  No hdmi or optical inputs. I'm not familiar with the newer systems but i dont think they would hook up very easily to either one.  You would probably have to run it out of your tv.

#6 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Isn't there a GCU coupon for $30.00 off these as well?

I thought this as well but it turns out that was last 2 weeks deal and ended Saturday night with the $20 off ps3 exclusives (TLoU, GT6, and B2S)

#7 jeremiahpreston

jeremiahpreston

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

I second this question...

Posted Image

#8 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

I picked these up around Black Friday and can say that they do work with XB1 & PS4. However the XB1 requires the Kinect for voice until the adapter comes out and you'll probably need a longer cable for use with the PS4, the included cable is rather short. I'm using these with a DSS so they're phenomenal, I honestly found the audio quality to surpass the XP510's or any of the other top tier turtle beaches for $100 I'd say it's a steal...
:argue::boxing::twoguns::whee:=;:-k:-$:fridge::-({|=:applause:

#9 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

I second this question...

Relatedly, does that 3.5mm output jack on the back of the Xbox one not doing anything?  I thought it was an audio out but it doesn't seem to produce any signal.

Thanks!

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

#10 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

All the reviews on amazon and Best Buy are really good for this model. It works with ps4 and xbox one. I think for the ps4 that you just plug it into the controller, but I haven't gotten them yet to test it out.

#11 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

For those of you interested in this deal, keep in mind that you can get a decent pair of wireless headphones for a similar price if you watch for sales and/or if you are willing to get used or refurbished.  Also, items like the Sony Pulse or Pulse Elite are normally less than $100 and are a good wireless value if you are not doing Xbox gaming.  

PS4 provides the best use case for these since these can be plugged into a controller with no other hookup needed (I believe).  Otherwise, I would have a hard time spending $100 on something that will have extra wires in the way.

I realize everyone has different preferences and use cases for headphones and I may be more averse to wires than other people.

#12 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Relatedly, does that 3.5mm output jack on the back of the Xbox one not doing anything?  I thought it was an audio out but it doesn't seem to produce any signal.

Thanks!

Wow.  I didn't even realize there is one there.  I can't imagine what else it would be for except a mic?  That seems pretty unlikely.  I guess that's another update on their long list for the future...

#13 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

are they the same dolby digital surround 8.1 as the other high end headsets when you plug them into the ps4 jack?

#14 spectre666

spectre666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

Thanks!

IIRC that's for an IR blaster, not a headset.

#15 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

According to their official site, it works with the ps4: http://www.turtlebea...arvel-seven/397

Xbox one users are still waiting on the xbox one headset adapter or making their DIY adapter.

#16 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

IIRC that's for an IR blaster, not a headset.

Spoiler

Yes it's IR...

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#17 Wint3rSoldier

Wint3rSoldier

Put it in ur Mouf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

need a headset for my PC

was looking at the DX12s at $80, is this one better?

IamMedellin.pngcard.png

#18 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

Dolby surround???????

#19 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

need a headset for my PC

was looking at the DX12s at $80, is this one better?

Yeah I was looking at getting these my mic broke on my old head set I have a pair of nice headphones, not sure how these will compare

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#20 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:00 PM

R they dolby surround
Are these dolby surround
btw r they surround

#21 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

so surround or dolby?

#22 Daring

Daring

Wing Chun KungFu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

its either dolby or surround. or surround and dolby.  or dolby surround. its probably surround dolby.

#23 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

They're surround...no Dolby...
:argue::boxing::twoguns::whee:=;:-k:-$:fridge::-({|=:applause: