Need For Speed - Most Wanted (Vita): $15.99 @ Best Buy ($12.79 + after GCU)

Odd, BB applies my GCU discount in my cart, but when I go to check out the price has changed back to default.

Update: Never mind, they were just having validation issues at BB .. couldn't figure out tax for a while either.  About 5min later everything worked. 

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Title a bit miss leading. Free S&H seems to apply only for orders over $25.

Edit: Although, you can always do store pickup free (if available)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Title a bit miss leading. Free S&H seems to apply only for orders over $25.

Edit: Although, you can always do store pickup free (if available)!
Free shipping is available for My Best Buy Elite and Elite Plus members. Otherwise, you are correct about the free shipping.

Thanks for pointing this out--I edited the thread title accordingly.
Thread title is still wrong. GCU doesn't grant free shipping. I would just take out the references to shipping since the majority of people know they can either do instore pickup for "free shipping" or spend over $25 for free shipping.

Thread title is still wrong. GCU doesn't grant free shipping. I would just take out the references to shipping since the majority of people know they can either do instore pickup for "free shipping" or spend over $25 for free shipping.
Done. Thanks for clarifying--I don't shop at Best Buy that often and, when I do, I share the GCU with a friend so I don't know all of its in's and out's.

I was going to pick this up, but then I realized I had it for PC. I heard the Vita port was awesome so you shouldn't have any regrets about buying this version.

It is an amazing port. I own Most Wanted on every platform and the Vita version (except for the lack of DLC) stands along them all.
It is the complete game from start to finish. Nothing was left out.
Which infuriates me that the Lego team can't do the same for their games on the Vita.

It is an amazing port. I own Most Wanted on every platform and the Vita version (except for the lack of DLC) stands along them all. It is the complete game from start to finish. Nothing was left out. Which infuriates me that the Lego team can't do the same for their games on the Vita.
So much truth about the LEGO games on the Vita--they're currently just up-scaled ports of the 3DS versions...

Is it the same game as its home console counterparts?  What I mean is are the race stages the same, story (if any), etc?  Don't wanna pick it up for the exact same game especially if its not cross-play 

Anyone comment on it being worth a blind buy?
I bought it on release and it's basically the console game, but looks a little worse, and there's only 8 player online, although i doubt anyone is playing online now.

I found it to be kind of lame in single player, just like the console game. Might be worth it at this price though. It's probably actually better than the ps360 versions because its not going to be bugging you to buy DLC all the time, kind of like the WiiU version was immune to the shit that ruined the other console versions.

It is an amazing port. I own Most Wanted on every platform and the Vita version (except for the lack of DLC) stands along them all.It is the complete game from start to finish. Nothing was left out.Which infuriates me that the Lego team can't do the same for their games on the Vita.
its well known how lazy the lego team is. the vita is made so ports from ps3 to vita are very easy but nooooo they port 3ds versions instead smh.

I would have snagged this a month ago, but after playing Rivals on PS4 I doubt I would enjoy Most Wanted on Vita very much.

bread's done
Back