H: Pokemon X, W: $32 Paypal or 3DS LoZ game

RyokoYaksa

CAGiversary!
I have a copy of Pokemon X that I bought back in January. Fast forward to today, and I still have yet to complete the main storyline. It just hasn't grabbed me that hard, and it's unlikely that the endgame content will, either. Game is in very good condition and includes the box and all inserts.

Asking for $32 Paypal which includes shipping to the 48 states. If not that, then Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D would be nice for a mail trade since I'm quite interested in that game, having never played OoT at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has every right to price his items at whatever price. However, since this is a community would be nice to try and help each other out. I believe amazon had many 3DS titles on sale for $25. Before that they had buy one get one free. I may be wrong since i dont keep up with the sales for 3DS games. However, maybe try pricing your game around 20$ range. Thats just my suggestion. Wish you the best of luck.

I'm trying to fund raise right now since money here is tight, so the person I'm really trying to help most is myself to get bills paid, with an exception to a very specific trade. $20-25 is a bit too low since I could just throw it up on ebay and ultimately wind up with more funds. And that's after selling fees, even. I currently don't see any sales for this game. I don't have high expectations to actually sell things through CAG, but I post it up anyway just in case. I'm fine with it.

32 a joke?
exact same thing i said to myself after his pm

I'm trying to fund raise right now since money here is tight, so the person I'm really trying to help most is myself to get bills paid, with an exception to a very specific trade. $20-25 is a bit too low since I could just throw it up on ebay and ultimately wind up with more funds. And that's after selling fees, even. I currently don't see any sales for this game. I don't have high expectations to actually sell things through CAG, but I post it up anyway just in case. I'm fine with it.
you keep saying you will end up with more then 25 after fees on ebay lol no one is paying over 25 for this game

bread's done
Back