Photo
* * * * - 44 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Titanfall XB1, Serious Sam, DLCs | GwG: GCI, XB1 Max CoB | Ultimate Game Sale Day 6 | Banjo Bundle

XBL Xbox Live XBLA Games on Demand DLC Arcade Avatar Item

• Please log in to reply
15904 replies to this topic

#15901 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:00 PM

so what do we got, like 2 hours? I'm very excited to find out if I can buy Dishonored or not

Why not get the GOTY for less than 10 dollars more?

1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#15902 Hummer77x

Hummer77x

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:06 PM

Why not get the GOTY for less than 10 dollars more?

I don't care a lot about DLC, plus I kinda hate having a bunch of disks laying around at this point so my collection is mostly fully digital at this point

#15903 Tacosss

Tacosss

Posted Today, 11:06 PM

does anyone have the lego movie videogame?

#15904 Dustinator

Dustinator

Why hello.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:08 PM

Got a code through the 360 for the first episode of Walking Dead Season 2, but I accidentally deleted it :-( Called up Xbox support and since it's a special promotion, they couldn't give me the code again. Instead, they sent me a 1 month XBL code. So at least I got something for the 16 minute call.

Here's hoping there is something good the last day of these sales as the only thing I've gotten is Halo Spartan Assault. Crummy sales imo

card.png

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

#15905 DirtyBirdz24

DirtyBirdz24

I go to dreams with a suitcase

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:14 PM

I hope the final day is good and hopefully Bioshock Infinite is reasonably priced along with a season pass sale so I can grab both

so far my purchases are:
Gears 3

KoA: Reckoning

Dead Rising 2: OTR

Bastion

Deus Ex: HR

Red Faction: Armageddon

Dragon Age 2

675795.png