THREAD CLOSED. H: $30 GameStop GC W: $25 Paypal or $30 BestBuy

runscottie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
TODAY ONLY H: $30 GameStop GC W: $25 Paypal or $30 BestBuy

Hey all. I just returned an Xmas gift and got a GameStop gift card. It's actually 32$ and some change, but for the sake of simplicity let's call it $30.

Best Buy has Assassins Creed IV PC on sale today for $29.99 and I wants. I'm looking to trade GameStop gift card for $25 paypal, $30 Best Buy card, or if someone has PC code for ACIV I'd take that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: some have been asking about mailing the physical card. I'd prefer to just do a quick online exchange of gift card code and pin for PayPal. If I get no takers by end of day I will consider mailing physical card.

TODAY ONLY H: $30 GameStop GC W: $25 Paypal or $30 BestBuy

Hey all. I just returned an Xmas gift and got a GameStop gift card. It's actually 32$ and some change, but for the sake of simplicity let's call it $30.

Best Buy has Assassins Creed IV PC on sale today for $29.99 and I wants. I'm looking to trade GameStop gift card for $25 paypal, $30 Best Buy card, or if someone has PC code for ACIV I'd take that too.
Ey bro you can get both AC4 & Splinter Cell for about $25 for PC

There's also many people in the Steam/Origin section selling them cheaper...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NVIDIA-Bundle-PC-Assassins-Creed-4-IV-Splinter-Cell-Blacklist-/251419283526?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a89c1d046

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip. I mostly just want to get rid of this GameStop card as I never go to GS. Anyways I got the assassins creed IV and splinter cell bundle for the gift card. thread closed!

bread's done
Back