#1 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:01 AM

Saw it on SD. Thanks Yang26!

http://www.walmart.c...ndheld/32372315

Also, there is this $169.99 Bundle:http://www.walmart.c...avings/32821156

The travel case, Paper Mario, and Splinter Cell seem like something. Though, Paper Mario was $7.99 at Best Buy and I think Splinter Cell may have been cheaper somewhere else, too. Time machine-n-things........

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

Good deal. Does anyone know how easy it is to transfer ambassador accounts to another 3ds?

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#3 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:16 AM

Good deal. Does anyone know how easy it is to transfer ambassador accounts to another 3ds?

Just doing a system transfer should be fine. If you're planning on transferring your current system to one of these M&L XLs, though, you'll be losing the preinstalled game.

#4 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

Don't bother trying to call Best Buy to PM, its a clearance item =/.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

Just doing a system transfer should be fine. If you're planning on transferring your current system to one of these M&L XLs, though, you'll be losing the preinstalled game.

Oh ok thats fine! Thanks for letting me know.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#6 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

On a side note, why the heck do the local stores say its in stock, yet when I try to pickup it says it will take atleast a week at the minimum....

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Is this online only? I got blacklisted from walmart.com like a year ago for creating a second account to try and capitalize on those Halo DLC preorder cards that cost like a penny but came with $5 of VuDu credit and haven't been able to place a .com order since.

Was waiting for this system to hit $150 again and I know at least a few local WM's still have them

#8 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

Is this online only? I got blacklisted from walmart.com like a year ago for creating a second account to try and capitalize on those Halo DLC preorder cards that cost like a penny but came with $5 of VuDu credit and haven't been able to place a .com order since.

Was waiting for this system to hit $150 again and I know at least a few local WM's still have them

Unless Walmart has it actually on sale instore, they won't PM site prices. I have tried and failed many times. Your best bet instore would be Target probably. Best Buy has it marked as clearance (Not sure if its only online or instore too), so that'd kill PMing there

I ordered one myself. Figure it will never hit lower than this price, and people were fighting like hell to get them this cheap over the holidays.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Darthziggy

Darthziggy

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

Oh ok thats fine! Thanks for letting me know.

Actually you can still get the pre-installed game. You just have to go to the eShop and go to "my downloads" and it'll be there. Worked with the MK7 system last year.

#10 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:43 PM

I can confirm that the pre-installed game can be redownloaded. I just did this a couple weeks back to get my Ambassador games on the XL.

sig.gif

#11 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

Mine has one. I have $100 in gc's..may be time to bite.

#12 sbaker44

sbaker44

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:58 PM

This may be a stupid question. But do you have to have both 3ds's to transfer accounts? I had an ambassador system a while back but traded it in. If I buy this is there any way to transfer my games to it?

#13 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

This may be a stupid question. But do you have to have both 3ds's to transfer accounts? I had an ambassador system a while back but traded it in. If I buy this is there any way to transfer my games to it?

You must have both 3ds to do a transfer.  I've moved my ambassador account from my 3ds to XL and I'm really glad I did.  If you traded in your old 3ds, you're SOL unless you can somehow find the one you traded in and even then Gamestop may have already wiped your system.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#14 sbaker44

sbaker44

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

You must have both 3ds to do a transfer. I've moved my ambassador account from my 3ds to XL and I'm really glad I did. If you traded in your old 3ds, you're SOL unless you can somehow find the one you traded in and even then Gamestop may have already wiped your system.

That's what I thought. Thanks for the reply.

#15 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:14 PM

yeah, I'm in. My son just bought a 3DS XL on Black Friday and I love the thing. Bought Zelda and Mario Kart to play on it. But now I'll have my own!

Question: I signed him up for a Nintendo ID (online name thingy); when my system comes should I use the same ID or get a different one? Will this affect downloads or the wallet or street pass anything?

#16 Gators300

Gators300

The Right Thing... What Is It?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

yeah, I'm in. My son just bought a 3DS XL on Black Friday and I love the thing. Bought Zelda and Mario Kart to play on it. But now I'll have my own!

Question: I signed him up for a Nintendo ID (online name thingy); when my system comes should I use the same ID or get a different one? Will this affect downloads or the wallet or street pass anything?

You need to set up your own Nintendo ID.  Games you purchase on the eShop will only be available through that system as well.  Anything he downloads on his is only available on his system.  I would stick to physical copies if you guys want to share games.

"You know, my heart is beating incredibly fast, I must be experiencing absolute terror!"

#17 EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

You need to set up your own Nintendo ID.  Games you purchase on the eShop will only be available through that system as well.  Anything he downloads on his is only available on his system.  I would stick to physical copies if you guys want to share games.

Wrong. Digital games are attached to your Nintendo ID not to the system

#18 Gators300

Gators300

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

Well, yes, I guess I didn't really say what I meant very well.  What I meant to say is that he can't link the same Nintendo ID to two different 3DS', therefore he cannot download stuff from the eShop onto more than one of those 3DS' - without doing a system transfer of course.  Does that make better sense?  

"You know, my heart is beating incredibly fast, I must be experiencing absolute terror!"

#19 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:48 PM

So you're saying I can transfer all the games I've bought and my EShop remaining credit from my MK7 bundle to this new system?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#20 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

So you're saying I can transfer all the games I've bought and my EShop remaining credit from my MK7 bundle to this new system?

Ouch! I did the same thing not realizing is this complex.... No more Mario Kart...

#21 Gators300

Gators300

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

Yes, you have to do a system transfer and it will take everything from your old system and put it on your new one, but you have to have BOTH systems.  Your old system will be wiped clean.

#22 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

So there is no way possible to PM this by calling? My time will be limited today

#23 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Yes, you have to do a system transfer and it will take everything from your old system and put it on your new one, but you have to have BOTH systems. Your old system will be wiped clean.

That's awesome. Didn't realize I could move EShop account / credit. Thanks!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#24 tukai

tukai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Thank you so much OP. My wife was just asking for this very edition for her bday because I have been ganking her blue 3dsxl to play Bravely Default demo. She hasn't been able to get on Animal Crossing anymore :) . Got this for $162 plus tax w/ free delivery

#25 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

I paid the additional $3 to get it by Friday…I'll turn in my CAG badge on my way out...

OK, so we can't share DL's or wallet $, and a Nintendo ID only works on 1 system at a time. I'll set up my own then. Do any games have functionality where we'd only need 1 copy? (i.e. a few basic races on Mario Kart if we only have 1 copy of the game?)

#26 MarcusKane

MarcusKane

Sweet Tooth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

Went ahead and bought it and used my associate discount on it, although I just bought a 3dsxl from Cowboom for 117. Decisions to make hmmmm

#27 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

I haven't owned a gameboy since the GBA. This is a pretty great price. I am considering grabbing one for Pokemon X. Any thoughts on the new Pokemon game?

#28 Duster72

Duster72

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

I haven't owned a gameboy since the GBA. This is a pretty great price. I am considering grabbing one for Pokemon X. Any thoughts on the new Pokemon game?

I hadn't played Pokemon since gold.  X/Y is fantastic and the system is fantastic.  My Xbox One is collecting dust thanks to this thing.  Order it!

#29 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

I hadn't played Pokemon since gold.  X/Y is fantastic and the system is fantastic.  My Xbox One is collecting dust thanks to this thing.  Order it!

Thanks! Just ordered! I hope I like it!

#30 Sairou

Sairou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

So if I'm getting this right, first you start up the new 3DS, link your account, and then do the 3ds transfer?