Batman Arkham Origins: Collectors Edition 59.99

Newegg actually has it for $54.99. No tax for me and free 2 day shipping using ShopRunner but they do offer free regular shipping as well. This is still a good deal for those who have Gamestop credit.

Edit: Here's the link for Newegg.

http://bit.ly/1eHZxrU

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot about that, gonna maybe hold on and wait for a lower price...
You realize that when you're mythical mega low price finally hits, employees will snatch them up before the public ever sees them, right? Remember Arkham City? Remember Arkham Asylum? Remember Gears 3? Shall I continue?

Newegg actually has it for $54.99. No tax for me and free 2 day shipping using ShopRunner but they do offer free regular shipping as well. This is still a good deal for those who have Gamestop credit.
I completely misread this as they had it for $54.99 - past tense. Grabbed it from there, I had a little GS credit but the $5 difference + no tax / shipping more than makes up for it. Thanks! :)

Time for the obligatory "how's the statue?" post. I was thinking of getting this but heard very mixed opinions on the statue. How the LE as a whole? 

How much does the game trade in for?????  I might trade the game in, amd use the credit to get some taken off the collectors edition.

Buying from GS, use code NEWYEAR to get extra $5 off. But cannot find free shipping code.

I brought from newegg, joined shoprunner for 30day free trail to get 2nd day free ship. Got one PS3 version to keep and one xbox 360 to flip to amazon for $74.49 and get $20 Bonus Credit Toward PlayStation Digital Content.

Thanks OP!
I did the same thing with my 360 copy! Don't necessarily need this game so I didn't bother picking up the extra copy though.

Hmmm, I have over $600 in credit, and I've been wanting to spend some. But, I have too many statues already, and I haven't played Arkham Asylum/City yet. Should I bite?

This completes my set as I have both of the CE's for the previous two games (bit on the Asylum one at launch, learned my lesson on the City one and got it for around $40 I think from BB ;) ).

Then buy Titan Fall CE and other over priced CE's.
Haha, having lots of credit really makes me want to buy that CE, just because I can without paying out of pocket. Anyways, I'm just going to see if any local GS stores have these. I'll pick one up if they do, but I'm probably not going to buy online.

:x right before NewEgg sold these things for $65 during the holiday sales, this thing was going for like $150 on eBay. That was the time to cash in.

This game was a major disappointment IMO from the other Batman games, so unless you are OCD about this kinda stuff, I'd pass.

Thanks OP, I've sold this off 2 different times since it came out. Holding on to this one though. Might even open it and play it!

If you are wishing you had waited when you bought it for $65 just remember that some people actually paid $300 for this. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=batman+arkham+origins+collectors+edition&_sop=16

As for me I had it once and returned it becasue of damage cause my Amazon. I had Amazon credit so don't judge me. I am definiatly going to pick this up again and maybe sell the statue. I don't know if it was caused by Amazon but the staute I got was flimsy and looked like it was held together by a dab of school glue and a lets hope this holds. Who knows maybe this one will be better and I might keep it. Has anybody else had this problem. If they had marketed it like Halo Reach they would have probably had better reviews and sales. Have a $60 version (Game), an $80 version (Game & Goodies), and a $120 version (Game, Goodies, and Statue). Anyway Thanks OP!

If only we got this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hKKIfupKdQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have the 360 version (preferred), but would've grabbed a PS3 CE for the Villains BR, Statue, & Extras if the game had a UPC.  Without it, I anticipate running into issues trading it in at BBY.

I already have the 360 version (preferred), but would've grabbed a PS3 CE for the Villains BR, Statue, & Extras if the game had a UPC. Without it, I anticipate running into issues trading it in at BBY.
You'd be able to trade it in without the UPC. You don't need it when trading in a game. Even if it states "Not for Resale" on it. That just means, you can't remove the game from the box and sell it as new.

Hmm there is one not to far from me.  I may actually get this with the trade 2 promo and trade in the current arkham origins i have for 360 to get this for a few bucks.

Also i just saw that Best Buy has these on sale as well.  None in stock but i know a few local stores that have them.  Might be worth getting with the GCU

Thank you OP. Bought a 360 copy today. The only store within 60 miles of me to have a copy (ps3 or 360) was the store that's like 3 miles from my home. One of the employees was perturbed because he wanted to buy it. An employee asked "How did you know it was sixty dollars? It just dropped it price today! How do you always know about these deals?" I always just say "I saw the deal online. I'm always checking for good deals online." I bet most GS employees know about CAG, but I try to mention it unless the employee specifically mentions the words "CAG" or "Cheap ass gamer" first.

Wow, this thing is pretty impressive ... the art book is actually a full sized artbook. I assumed from the photos that it was one of those game-case size deals. Adding in the blu-ray and bunch of little extras, this was a great deal for 1/2 off imo.

Thank you OP. Bought a 360 copy today. The only store within 60 miles of me to have a copy (ps3 or 360) was the store that's like 3 miles from my home. One of the employees was perturbed because he wanted to buy it. An employee asked "How did you know it was sixty dollars? It just dropped it price today! How do you always know about these deals?" I always just say "I saw the deal online. I'm always checking for good deals online." I bet most GS employees know about CAG, but I try to mention it unless the employee specifically mentions the words "CAG" or "Cheap ass gamer" first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA5II5AlO7w

bread's done
Back