miyamotorola

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

Pee sea.

#3 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

I should have known it was for PC...damn you OP!

#4 acthechamp

acthechamp

CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

Please mention PC in the title.

I would have been all over this had it been PS3.

gallery_474050_8161_48668.jpg
AnLune.png

#5 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Munky blows goats. I have proof.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

Free (with my $50 PS+ subscription) on PS+ in a couple weeks.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

I hate it when I click into super cheap game threads and find out it's for PC only. Cannot trade or resell, expensive as hell.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#7 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

I hate it when I click into super cheap game threads and find out it's for PC only. Cannot trade or resell, expensive as hell.

Console master race FTW.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#8 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

Free (with my $50 PS+ subscription) on PS+ in a couple weeks.

:x need to sell my sealed 360 version

#9 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:12 PM

Please mention PC in the title.

I would have been all over this had it been PS3.

90% of CAG threads are console already.  I won't kill you, breh.

#10 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

if it's super cheap, how is it also expensive as hell?

I don't understand you console kiddies sometimes.  

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#11 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

if it's super cheap, how is it also expensive as hell?

I don't understand you console kiddies sometimes.  

Please allow me to elaborate for you, Mr. Adult:

This is a play on antonyms to stress the later concept. When only looking at advertised retail prices, PC games is cheap on the surface and to uninformed buyers, but when CAG skills (buying in when the price is significantly below marketprice at GF, trading when GS/BBY has stacking promos, reselling on eBay, reselling on Craigslist etc.) are factored in, PC games becomes a lot more expensive than console games.

Hope you will be able to understand now, Mr. Adult, I dumbed it down as far as I could.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#12 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

This is just the PC version? *sads*

cagSig.png515886.png

#13 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

This is a play on antonyms to stress the later concept. When only looking at advertised retail prices, PC games is cheap on the surface and to uninformed buyers, but when CAG skills (buying in when the price is significantly below marketprice at GF, trading when GS/BBY has stacking promos, reselling on eBay, reselling on Craigslist etc.) are factored in, PC games becomes a lot more expensive than console games.

Hope you will be able to understand now, Mr. Adult, I dumbed it down as far as I could.

lol... yeah, because it takes no time or work to flip games or sell them on ebay or craigslist and it takes no gas.  I sure am envious of these console millionaires retiring on their flipping money.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#14 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:55 PM

lol... yeah, because it takes no time or work to flip games or sell them on ebay or craigslist and it takes no gas.  I sure am envious of these console millionaires retiring on their flipping money.  

pc is real king without ps3 tablets nothing would be around so suck it right cheap. PC lets u upgrade when  u want and better graphics console oh no u can have same graphic till when it comes out 

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#15 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

10535254.jpg

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#16 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

10535254.jpg

sunasun that guy need snakeybro spanking hehe 

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#17 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

I did not say it does not take time or work. It takes no gas for me since I just drop it off to our assistant she mails stuff for the company everyday. I have an office job, my 2 minutes isn't worth hundreds like the finance people. Most of us (myself incuded) do not flip, we simply keep our gaming budgets low.

And tebowdragon15, your statements seem to assume I am anti-PC. Which I assume you don't join our conversations and don't know "PC" is my job. I interned at Nvidia working on the GPUs that most PC gamers are using during my grad school days. I teach a microarchitecture grad course. My research is in microarchitecture. I have more high end PCs than I know what to do with since now I lead a cloud research project and we are building a private cloud. I just don't play PC games because I can't resell/trade them to recoup the cost, and I prefer to play local co op with my wife in the living room.

P.S. And sunasun, I didn't understand your meme. I feel like I should be insulted somehow, but it is a thing of the younger generation. 

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#18 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

Calm down mr business console man. Your defending your lifestyle and no one seems to care except you while giving more silly responses.
Good deal for those who haven't played it yet

#19 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

You are right, I apologize to sunasun and tebowdragon. And anyone else who was distracted by our argument. This is the third time I got involved in a argument since I joined CAG following the ones with ChunLi Barbie and Nightcat, and I apologize to the mods as well.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#20 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

£ currency kills it.

Posted Image

#21 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

You are right, I apologize to sunasun and tebowdragon. And anyone else who was distracted by our argument. This is the third time I got involved in a argument since I joined CAG following the ones with ChunLi Barbie and Nightcat, and I apologize to the mods as well.

HAHA wow, you're really been arguing with the cream of the crop of CAG.  Can't wait to see you take on slidecage next.

#22 Troutyogurt

Troutyogurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

I did not say it does not take time or work. It takes no gas for me since I just drop it off to our assistant she mails stuff for the company everyday. 

lol assistant flipper

Troutyogurt.png487267.png

#23 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

I side with Romeo (and others) in scolding flippers on other threads, and been ridiculed as a flipper in this thread. CAG is a confusing place.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#24 AzureFlame

AzureFlame

...Oops

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

PC still hasn't been put in the title.

#25 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

PC still hasn't been put in the title.

Right, we'll get right on that as soon as console only is put in the title of every other thread here outside of the Amazon PC DD, Steam and indie bundle threads.

steam_sig.png

#26 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

Right, we'll get right on that as soon as console only is put in the title of every other thread here outside of the Amazon PC DD, Steam and indie bundle threads.

I do not see one thread on the front page that does not have the proper labeling in the title.  Except for this thread, that is.

#27 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

Dammit OP! Please put PC in title, thought this was for the 3ds version.

76561197967716198.png

#28 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

I live in a cardboard box but play on my elitist $1,200 gaming rig.  In fact it's the box the parts came in so I made efficient use of them.

#29 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

$8 for something that's worth not even half of that?

Pass.

Just another reason consoles are better.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#30 Bruticis

Bruticis

Harbinger of Decline

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

$8 for something that's worth not even half of that?

Pass.

Just another reason consoles are better.

Based on your avatar it seems like BI would be right up your alley.