Bioshock Infinite $8.19 PC [Expired]

I hate it when I click into super cheap game threads and find out it's for PC only. Cannot trade or resell, expensive as hell.

if it's super cheap, how is it also expensive as hell?

I don't understand you console kiddies sometimes.
Please allow me to elaborate for you, Mr. Adult:

This is a play on antonyms to stress the later concept. When only looking at advertised retail prices, PC games is cheap on the surface and to uninformed buyers, but when CAG skills (buying in when the price is significantly below marketprice at GF, trading when GS/BBY has stacking promos, reselling on eBay, reselling on Craigslist etc.) are factored in, PC games becomes a lot more expensive than console games.

Hope you will be able to understand now, Mr. Adult, I dumbed it down as far as I could.

This is a play on antonyms to stress the later concept. When only looking at advertised retail prices, PC games is cheap on the surface and to uninformed buyers, but when CAG skills (buying in when the price is significantly below marketprice at GF, trading when GS/BBY has stacking promos, reselling on eBay, reselling on Craigslist etc.) are factored in, PC games becomes a lot more expensive than console games.

Hope you will be able to understand now, Mr. Adult, I dumbed it down as far as I could.

lol... yeah, because it takes no time or work to flip games or sell them on ebay or craigslist and it takes no gas. I sure am envious of these console millionaires retiring on their flipping money.

lol... yeah, because it takes no time or work to flip games or sell them on ebay or craigslist and it takes no gas. I sure am envious of these console millionaires retiring on their flipping money.
pc is real king without ps3 tablets nothing would be around so suck it right cheap. PC lets u upgrade when u want and better graphics console oh no u can have same graphic till when it comes out

10535254.jpg

I did not say it does not take time or work. It takes no gas for me since I just drop it off to our assistant she mails stuff for the company everyday. I have an office job, my 2 minutes isn't worth hundreds like the finance people. Most of us (myself incuded) do not flip, we simply keep our gaming budgets low.

And tebowdragon15, your statements seem to assume I am anti-PC. Which I assume you don't join our conversations and don't know "PC" is my job. I interned at Nvidia working on the GPUs that most PC gamers are using during my grad school days. I teach a microarchitecture grad course. My research is in microarchitecture. I have more high end PCs than I know what to do with since now I lead a cloud research project and we are building a private cloud. I just don't play PC games because I can't resell/trade them to recoup the cost, and I prefer to play local co op with my wife in the living room.

P.S. And sunasun, I didn't understand your meme. I feel like I should be insulted somehow, but it is a thing of the younger generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down mr business console man. Your defending your lifestyle and no one seems to care except you while giving more silly responses.
Good deal for those who haven't played it yet

You are right, I apologize to sunasun and tebowdragon. And anyone else who was distracted by our argument. This is the third time I got involved in a argument since I joined CAG following the ones with ChunLi Barbie and Nightcat, and I apologize to the mods as well.

You are right, I apologize to sunasun and tebowdragon. And anyone else who was distracted by our argument. This is the third time I got involved in a argument since I joined CAG following the ones with ChunLi Barbie and Nightcat, and I apologize to the mods as well.
HAHA wow, you're really been arguing with the cream of the crop of CAG. Can't wait to see you take on slidecage next.

I side with Romeo (and others) in scolding flippers on other threads, and been ridiculed as a flipper in this thread. CAG is a confusing place.

Right, we'll get right on that as soon as console only is put in the title of every other thread here outside of the Amazon PC DD, Steam and indie bundle threads.
I do not see one thread on the front page that does not have the proper labeling in the title. Except for this thread, that is.

I live in a cardboard box but play on my elitist $1,200 gaming rig.  In fact it's the box the parts came in so I made efficient use of them.

I did not say it does not take time or work. It takes no gas for me since I just drop it off to our assistant she mails stuff for the company everyday. I have an office job, my 2 minutes isn't worth hundreds like the finance people. Most of us (myself incuded) do not flip, we simply keep our gaming budgets low.

And tebowdragon15, your statements seem to assume I am anti-PC. Which I assume you don't join our conversations and don't know "PC" is my job. I interned at Nvidia working on the GPUs that most PC gamers are using during my grad school days. I teach a microarchitecture grad course. My research is in microarchitecture. I have more high end PCs than I know what to do with since now I lead a cloud research project and we are building a private cloud. I just don't play PC games because I can't resell/trade them to recoup the cost, and I prefer to play local co op with my wife in the living room.

P.S. And sunasun, I didn't understand your meme. I feel like I should be insulted somehow, but it is a thing of the younger generation.
so u know i wasnt talking bout more to tylerh guy on console being master race and i was only saying why pc was bettr i quote the wrong person. i never said anti pc ot u at all i only said without pc would u have console no

For CAGs: $30 a year, or $2.5 a month. Maybe even cheaper if you are holding on to the code for a another "redeem a year, get 3 months free promotion". Then it becomes $2 a month. 

For CAGs: $30 a year, or $2.5 a month. Maybe even cheaper if you are holding on to the code for a another "redeem a year, get 3 months free promotion". Then it becomes $2 a month.
Don't forget the great PS+ discounts (much lower prices than those for non-PS+ members). My sub cost has paid for itself many times over with those extra discounts; the "free" games are just icing on the cake!

I paid $45 for 3 years when Target had a price mistake and got an extra year when adding up all the promotions I went in on. I'd say I got a pretty good deal considering I've lost more on buying titles on release and trading them in as opposed to "renting" games on PS+. Instead of costing me $10-$30 to play a game, it only costs me $2-$5.

So it's just like PC gaming only it looks uglier. Got it.
I am not in your PC gaming circle, but when relatively new AAA titles get to $2-$5 I would gladly play them on my computer which is currently just running simulations.

On our office computers I only play Starcraft II with my Korean colleagues when the boss is out of town.

bread's done
Back