Can't post in sale or trade

kqodprez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello. I'm new to CAG and I've been a member for over a month. What do I need to do to be able to post in the sale or trade forums? Thanks.

hi guys, i've been a member for a few days now and am able to reply to most threads, but not the trading ones.  have you two figured out what you have to do?  cause i've read the FAQs and even emailed cheapyd but got no response.  at a loss here, tbh.

btw, you only need to be a member for 30 days in order to start new threads in the trading forum.  after 2 days you should be able to reply.  anyway, any help or information is greatly appreciated, ty.

Same problem here - I can not reply to posts in Trade.  I don't want to start a post just to respond to one already written.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I'm just trying to reply in a deal info thread and the button at the top says "you cannot reply in this thread" and when I try to quote someone it lets me type a response but won't submit, saying "you are not allowed to post link unless you have posted three times" but I'm not even posting a link. Ugh....

How can I post if I can't post?

I'm just trying to reply in a deal info thread and the button at the top says "you cannot reply in this thread" and when I try to quote someone it lets me type a response but won't submit, saying "you are not allowed to post link unless you have posted three times" but I'm not even posting a link. Ugh....

How can I post if I can't post?
Maybe the person you're quoting contains a link? It shouldn't matter now since you have 5 posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back