Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

X1/PS4 Rayman Legends Pre-Order $39.99 Amazon & Best Buy ($31.99 w/ GCU)

rayman rayman legends xbox one playstation 4 ps4 x1 pre-order

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

I didn't think they would refund the couple dollars? $3 of the certificate would apply to Garden Warfare and so if I returned it I assumed I would just be SoL for those few dolllars.

Nope, you should get back whatever portion of the certificate is applied to any item you return in a given transaction.

...At least, that's what I figured. If anyone can corroborate this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/31]: :vita: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#62 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

Nope, you should get back whatever portion of the certificate is applied to any item you return in a given transaction.

...At least, that's what I figured. If anyone can corroborate this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Yeah it should go back as whatever portion of the cert was applied to that item as that amount of points to your account.

Glad this is a $40 MSRP apparently.  Makes it an easier decision to pick up the PS4 version despite having the WiiU one already.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#63 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

My kingdom for online coop

#64 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

My kingdom for online coop

Seriously, was really hoping they would add that with the next gen versions but no dice.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#65 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

Ugh, there isnt really anything at Best Buy for a couple dollars!

Maybe I will preorder PvZ Garden Warfare since it comes out the same day as Rayman... I just didn't really care to get that at launch though. Hm...

Any great ideas for something under $10 but still usable from Best Buy?

They sell pop and candy. Find something near the registers.

Might have to grab this since its only 32.

#66 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

Going to use my $15GC, from the spend $100 promo, unless BB has any other deals by the 31st.

#67 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

After learning about this, im definitely getting it for next gen (x1 prolly):

http://www.gamespot....s/1100-6417059/

January 10, 2014   

Rayman Legends for the Xbox One and PS4 will include numerous features and content not found in the other versions, including new Far Cry, Assassin's Creed, and Splinter Cell-inspired playable characters available to players in the Heroes Gallery.

"Jumping in and out of a level has never been faster and it's a great feeling to have such a seamless experience," Morel said. "Navigating in the game now feels smoother and your gaming experience is never stopped by loading transitions."

Posted Image

#68 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

One big load time to start the game with no more load times (outside of the cutscenes and dieing) is one of the many reasons DR3 was so great. Look forward to no load times.

#69 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

$31 for GCU? Where are the details on this?

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++, Diablo 3 PS4, Minecraft PS4

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#70 Groo The Wanderer

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

$31 for GCU? Where are the details on this?

They're saying if YOU'RE GCU then you get the game for $31.99

#71 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

They're saying if YOU'RE GCU then you get the game for $31.99

......i know that. I'm asking for official details.

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++, Diablo 3 PS4, Minecraft PS4

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#72 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

"Xbox One owners will get additional Splinter Ray, Ray Vaas, and Globox Vaas costumes, whereas PlayStation 4 owners will get an Assassin Ray costume.

The multi-platinum rapper also neglects to mention that the Xbox One version will include 10 exclusive challenges with time-limited Achievements, or that the PlayStation 4 will feature its own touchpad actions."

http://www.gamespot....r/1100-6416664/

It could just be a sale. It's been at $59.96 for a month in my cart now, and it just dropped today.

no, it's not a sale nor price drop. Retailers put $60 as a placeholder because a price hasn't been announced. Now, officially, it's $40. They wouldn't do a sale on a game that hasn't come out yet lol. And, before you answer, note that a sale on a specific product and a general promotion are not the same thing

#73 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

Because if you're GCU you get 20% off new games? Is that what you're asking?

#74 Hardware

Hardware

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

I don't see why people are trying to compare this release to Tomb Raider definitive edition? The graphics on TRDE were completely redone. Rayman Legends is being ported from a game that was made for this gen consoles. Ubisoft even says "graphics will be even sharper" LOL man I hope everyone understands what they are buying here. The WII U version is good enough for me.

#75 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

I don't see why people are trying to compare this release to Tomb Raider definitive edition? The graphics on TRDE were completely redone. Rayman Legends is being ported from a game that was made for this gen consoles. Ubisoft even says "graphics will be even sharper" LOL man I hope everyone understands what they are buying here. The WII U version is good enough for me.

I was waiting to pick this up for cheap on last-gen when they announced that it would come out for next gen and so I decided to get it at release.

I know exactly what I am getting ; )

#76 dacalo

dacalo

Bean Counter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

Because people have a sense of entitlement that is most of times unwarranted. :D/

#77 momshotdad

momshotdad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

I would love to have this for my PS4, but I think I'll stick with my Wii U version.

#78 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

http://www.cheapassg...urrent-members/

no, it's not a sale nor price drop. Retailers put $60 as a placeholder because a price hasn't been announced. Now, officially, it's $40. They wouldn't do a sale on a game that hasn't come out yet lol. And, before you answer, note that a sale on a specific product and a general promotion are not the same thing

To be fair, at the time, every retailer had the list price at $60. I was just guessing hence the "it COULD just be a sale." 

#79 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

With the PS4 library being so limited right now, I might have to pick this up. I never played it on another console, so I don't have a problem buying this version, especially for only $31.99. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

OrganizedChaos11.png

#80 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

Anybody know if the wiiu interface works any better or would recommend it over the 360 style interface.  Going to play this with my daughter.  Trying to decide to get this on xbox one or wiiu.  Thanks.

Posted Image

#81 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

Anyone think these will be a big improvement over the Wii U version?

ITS%20DAT%20DAM%20KID.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rayman, rayman legends, xbox one, playstation 4, ps4, x1, pre-order