Gamestop Tomb Raider

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

I did not see this posted but Gamestop.com has Tomb Raider for the Xbox 360 for $10 New. In my opinion its a great deal the game is Amazing.

I know they are releasing a GOTY version but all it includes is Multiplayer DLC,which I'm sure is dead by now.

Gamestop (In Store Only)

Amazon (Out of Stock)

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#2 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

Great price...good find!

#3 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

Screw multiplayer. This game was right up there in contention for GOTY.

If you want to deny yourself one of the best games ever, you mind as well ball up your fist and punch yourself in the face. It's well worth $60, and a steal at $10.

16Z462z.jpg

#4 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

Got it. $14 and change new and shipped to the house.

Great deal

540841.png

#5 U BE DA MAN

U BE DA MAN

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

Screw multiplayer. This game was right up there in contention for GOTY.

If you want to deny yourself one of the best games ever, you mind as well ball up your fist and punch yourself in the face. It's well worth $60, and a steal at $10.

Tomb Raider is definitely a GOTY candidate and it might have been mine if I didn't play the last of us at the end of the year. And I actually enjoyed the multiplayer but I didn't spend that much time with it because of my backlog.
3DS FC: 1607-2889-7755
Feel free to add me

#6 DatPanda

DatPanda

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:21 AM

Wow nice one for GS. I've only seen this price at Gamefly used and maybe the Microsoft store during a sale. This is good for new. Thanks OP!

Though hasn't GS sold new before but it was just gutted or swapped cases or something scummy like that?

And if I've waited this long, maybe I'll wait for the next gen definitive version to hit this price so I can bask in the awesome hair graphics. I mean if that's her hair then what about well everything else? Conan will review it I'm sure.

#7 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:20 AM

I did not see this posted but Gamestop.com has Tomb Raider for the Xbox 360 for $10 New. In my opinion its a great deal the game is Amazing.

I know they are releasing a GOTY version but all it includes is Multiplayer DLC,which I'm sure is dead by now.

Tomb Raider

Fantastic game, A+

but also pure proof that every game does not need a goddamn multiplayer component.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Updated List- Come Buy My Stuff Cheap!

#8 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

Wow nice one for GS. I've only seen this price at Gamefly used and maybe the Microsoft store during a sale. This is good for new. Thanks OP!

Though hasn't GS sold new before but it was just gutted or swapped cases or something scummy like that?

And if I've waited this long, maybe I'll wait for the next gen definitive version to hit this price so I can bask in the awesome hair graphics. I mean if that's her hair then what about well everything else? Conan will review it I'm sure.

yes, GS often sells unsealed "New" games and gutted garbage. but this is a fantastic game everyone should play (for 10 bones, can not go wrong).

Next Gen, smext gen- this game is gorgeous as is! I mean, her..."chest" actually looks authentic (not to mention the water and lighting effects)

#9 ssjgoku90501

ssjgoku90501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

No ps3 version for $10

#10 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Great price.

#11 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:42 AM

yes, GS often sells unsealed "New" games and gutted garbage. but this is a fantastic game everyone should play (for 10 bones, can not go wrong).

Next Gen, smext gen- this game is gorgeous as is! I mean, her..."chest" actually looks authentic (not to mention the water and lighting effects)

Yep, the SP was awesome, never played MP. I played the PS3 version and it was beautiful. Chest animations are much better this time :D

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#12 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:45 AM

Yep, the SP was awesome, never played MP. I played the PS3 version and it was beautiful. Chest animations are much better this time :D

It was the first game I played on the new TV we got last spring. When the opening scene came up, I yelled to my girlfriend "You have to see her boobs, they look like a real person!!!"

strange glaring look followed shortly afterwards...

#13 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:46 AM

Awesome price! If I hadn't already bought, beaten, and traded in the :ps3: version, I'd be all over this!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2; MGS3 HD [Plat Run]  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/14]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#14 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:46 AM

No ps3 version for $10

PS3 Version is $15.

Check Out My Trade List!

#15 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

Multiplayer DLC and better graphics you mean?

#16 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:54 AM

Underworld was better.

This was fine though.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#17 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:59 AM

:roll: Because the graphics are gonna be so much different than they were when the game came out last year.If the game had Single Player DLC then maybe it would be worth getting the GOTY version but since it has no Single Player DLC and if you are not interested in the Multiplayer then this is obviously the better deal.

Check Out My Trade List!

#18 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

This needs a Wii U version.

#19 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

:roll: Because the graphics are gonna be so much different than they were when the game came out last year.If the game had Single Player DLC then maybe it would be worth getting the GOTY version but since it has no Single Player DLC and if you are not interested in the Multiplayer then this is obviously the better deal.

I thought the definitive edition was next gen...?

#20 Big Poppa Pump

Big Poppa Pump

CAGzilla

• CAG in Training

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:15 AM

I thought the definitive edition was next gen...?

The 360 and PS3 Version are getting a GOTY version. I'm pretty sure no one was talking about the next gen port.

1241842_o.gif

#21 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

The 360 and PS3 Version are getting a GOTY version. I'm pretty sure no one was talking about the next gen port.

I was.  Regardless, $10 is a good price but this shipping kills it for me.  It's almost as expensive as Amazon.

#22 thenutman69321

thenutman69321

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:38 AM

Hands down the best Tom Raider game and I'd say one of my top 5 games from last year.  Definitely pick this up if you haven't yet.

TheNutman69321.png

#23 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:49 AM

Good game. Well worth $10.
Posted Image

#24 moopher

moopher

Electric Pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

Didn't really ever have an interest in this until a good friend of mine told me it was one of her favorite games last year, which was shocking to me. At this price, it's pretty much an easy decision.

#25 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

This game is the GOTY for me.

Plays like Uncharted so any fans of this series will enjoy this game as well.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#26 Coper3000

Coper3000

Gettin' Old.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:29 AM

Good price. I'll finally have to see what the fuss is all about. 

But, is this their permanent price drop, or temporary? Also curious about the used price.

#27 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

I'll agree with everyone else. If you don't own this game, do yourself a favor and purchase it. It was my second favorite game of 2013 (Bioshock Infinite being my first :D).

Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#28 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:41 AM

I'll agree with everyone else. If you don't own this game, do yourself a favor and purchase it. It was my second favorite game of 2013 (Bioshock Infinite being my first :D).

I'll buy it as soon as it's free shipping.

#29 KudosConan

KudosConan

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:52 AM

Thanks got it for $4.22 as they gave me a $10 off code due to delayed shipping of my monster hunter 3 ultimate(3ds). Since it was 9.99 and I had to be atleast $10, I threw in a $.50 football game and it came down to not even a dollar. Course, like people said, the $3.50 value shipping is harsh, but i could not beat it for that price. Time to see those realistic badonkadonks...I mean graphics XD and who knows, maybe they will delay this shipment as well and compensate me again :)

#30 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:09 AM

Meh, got it today for PS3 at Blockbuster for 80% Off their original $40 price so I paid $8 for a used copy.