Tomb Raider (2013)|$10 New|Xbox 360| At Gamestop|In Store Only

MetalMegaGio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I did not see this posted but Gamestop.com has Tomb Raider for the Xbox 360 for $10 New. In my opinion its a great deal the game is Amazing.

I know they are releasing a GOTY version but all it includes is Multiplayer DLC,which I'm sure is dead by now.

Gamestop (In Store Only)

Amazon (Out of Stock)

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw multiplayer. This game was right up there in contention for GOTY.

If you want to deny yourself one of the best games ever, you mind as well ball up your fist and punch yourself in the face. It's well worth $60, and a steal at $10.

Screw multiplayer. This game was right up there in contention for GOTY.

If you want to deny yourself one of the best games ever, you mind as well ball up your fist and punch yourself in the face. It's well worth $60, and a steal at $10.
Tomb Raider is definitely a GOTY candidate and it might have been mine if I didn't play the last of us at the end of the year. And I actually enjoyed the multiplayer but I didn't spend that much time with it because of my backlog.

Wow nice one for GS. I've only seen this price at Gamefly used and maybe the Microsoft store during a sale. This is good for new. Thanks OP!

Though hasn't GS sold new before but it was just gutted or swapped cases or something scummy like that?

And if I've waited this long, maybe I'll wait for the next gen definitive version to hit this price so I can bask in the awesome hair graphics. I mean if that's her hair then what about well everything else? Conan will review it I'm sure.

I did not see this posted but Gamestop.com has Tomb Raider for the Xbox 360 for $10 New. In my opinion its a great deal the game is Amazing.

I know they are releasing a GOTY version but all it includes is Multiplayer DLC,which I'm sure is dead by now.

Tomb Raider
Fantastic game, A+

but also pure proof that every game does not need a goddamn multiplayer component.

Wow nice one for GS. I've only seen this price at Gamefly used and maybe the Microsoft store during a sale. This is good for new. Thanks OP!

Though hasn't GS sold new before but it was just gutted or swapped cases or something scummy like that?

And if I've waited this long, maybe I'll wait for the next gen definitive version to hit this price so I can bask in the awesome hair graphics. I mean if that's her hair then what about well everything else? Conan will review it I'm sure.
yes, GS often sells unsealed "New" games and gutted garbage. but this is a fantastic game everyone should play (for 10 bones, can not go wrong).

Next Gen, smext gen- this game is gorgeous as is! I mean, her..."chest" actually looks authentic (not to mention the water and lighting effects)

yes, GS often sells unsealed "New" games and gutted garbage. but this is a fantastic game everyone should play (for 10 bones, can not go wrong).

Next Gen, smext gen- this game is gorgeous as is! I mean, her..."chest" actually looks authentic (not to mention the water and lighting effects)
Yep, the SP was awesome, never played MP. I played the PS3 version and it was beautiful. Chest animations are much better this time :D

Yep, the SP was awesome, never played MP. I played the PS3 version and it was beautiful. Chest animations are much better this time :D
It was the first game I played on the new TV we got last spring. When the opening scene came up, I yelled to my girlfriend "You have to see her boobs, they look like a real person!!!"

strange glaring look followed shortly afterwards...

Multiplayer DLC and better graphics you mean?
:roll: Because the graphics are gonna be so much different than they were when the game came out last year.If the game had Single Player DLC then maybe it would be worth getting the GOTY version but since it has no Single Player DLC and if you are not interested in the Multiplayer then this is obviously the better deal.

:roll: Because the graphics are gonna be so much different than they were when the game came out last year.If the game had Single Player DLC then maybe it would be worth getting the GOTY version but since it has no Single Player DLC and if you are not interested in the Multiplayer then this is obviously the better deal.
I thought the definitive edition was next gen...?

Didn't really ever have an interest in this until a good friend of mine told me it was one of her favorite games last year, which was shocking to me. At this price, it's pretty much an easy decision.

Good price. I'll finally have to see what the fuss is all about. 

But, is this their permanent price drop, or temporary? Also curious about the used price.

I'll agree with everyone else. If you don't own this game, do yourself a favor and purchase it. It was my second favorite game of 2013 (Bioshock Infinite being my first :D).

Thanks got it for $4.22 as they gave me a $10 off code due to delayed shipping of my monster hunter 3 ultimate(3ds). Since it was 9.99 and I had to be atleast $10, I threw in a $.50 football game and it came down to not even a dollar. Course, like people said, the $3.50 value shipping is harsh, but i could not beat it for that price. Time to see those realistic badonkadonks...I mean graphics XD and who knows, maybe they will delay this shipment as well and compensate me again :)

Great game - stupid multi prevented me from getting all achievements.

The new "definitive version" is the same game, with all DLC, and even the same achievement/trophies. Unless you absolutely need to play the prettier version, just pick this up and enjoy the same experience.

Wow you are right. That was quick. Maybe you will get lucky on the next GF sale, maybe even a $8.99 price.
Quick, I was just modifying my post!

I'm guessing Best Buy and others will be clear ancon got out soon because the new versions are coming. I can get $10 in RZ certs so I'm hoping they'll drop the price now that I missed Amazon.

I doubt it if they're re-releasing it on ps4/xb1. That would interfere with sales. :x back when they made deus ex free.. I think that was deliberate since the director's cut was gonna be a Wii u exclusive.
The fact that almost anyone who had any interest in playing the game has had numerous opportunities to get for $20, or $10, or free for ps3, Xbox, and pc, is going to interfere with sales of the Xbox one and ps4 versions. I expect it to be very cheap very soon.

Wow surprised this is already down to $10. Great game, the only real flaws I could complain about were the lack and shortness of actual tombs/puzzles, and that the campfire save points sometimes ruin the flow of the game (like when you are in the obligatory flaming building and you have to stop WHILE ITS BURNING DOWN to level up) though I was told that they updated it so you can now stack levels and will no longer not gain experience while you have a level skill to spend.

Can't resist amazon. In for one. Thanks for the update on the pm.

I'm so glad I can play this and not punch myself in the face anymore.

bread's done
Back