Fry.com sale on Xbox One/PS4 games - $39.99 + free ship or in-store pickup

I am tempted to go grab Knack for $40 but I feel it will hit cheaper if I wait. Damn Froza 5 also sounds good but I have heard a lot of negative things on it.

I am tempted to go grab Knack for $40 but I feel it will hit cheaper if I wait. Damn Froza 5 also sounds good but I have heard a lot of negative things on it.
Agreed with Cube, it is a fantastic game. Microtransactions are there only if you want to access the super fast cars really early. Otherwise, you can play though the entire game normally and work your way up through the championships and get better cars along the way. They give out in-game money pretty generously after a recent update.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you liked the other Forzas you'll like this one, unless less cars and mircotrabsactions bother you
I am pretty sure they've issued a patch to give you a lot more XP and stuff now so the money isn't needed like it was, that's true isn't it? I haven't played it in a couple weeks

I have a feeling we will see these prices at BBY soon, so I may bite on Knack for $32...not sure if I should wait or not even then though.

Well, technically this is a repost of a subset of Fidodido's weekly ad thread, which is direct from the ad available online.

So it's good to point these out separately, I think, but we can do without crediting SD :)

@skiizim I'm personally enjoying it. It's not revolutionary by any means, but the campaign is fun, and the multiplayer can be more deliberate without the run and gun of, say COD.

bread's done
Back