qualityman13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Looking to Buy the following gift cards at 90% face value
- Walmart
- Best Buy

Save 20% off at Best Buy
I am a member of the Gamer's Club Unlocked program at Best Buy which gets me a 20% Discount off New Games and 10% off used games. I am extending this benefit to members here.
I charge only the cost of the game. (Game Price 20% off + sales tax in your state).

Price Reference Guide **PRE-TAX**
$19.99 = $15.99
$29.99 = $23.99
$39.99 = $31.99
$49.99 = $39.99
$59.99 = $47.99
**If you want an Exact Price please pm me the link to the game you’re looking at and your zip code**

**Shipping**
-I am an Elite Plus member so I get Free Expedited shipping.
** Best Buy will NOT ship to a P.O box, so if you only have a P.O box I cannot ship to you.

F.A.Q’s
Are there any limits? Yes, I can only buy up to 3 same Title, Per Console at this discounted price. So if you want a game that I already bought 3 copies of I cannot order another. But the good news is I have multiple accounts so I should have no problems getting the game you want.
Can I do store pick up? Yes you can, I will need the name of the person who will be picking up the item (that is on a valid ID), an Email and phone number.
Does this include consoles, digital games or accessories? No
Can you order Pre orders? – Yes but payment must be received before I will order the item
What if it comes with any bonus items such as a DLC code or a calendar, hat, koozie, e.t.c? - You will be sent the code or if it's a physical item it will be shipped to your residence (unless you’re doing store pick up)
If it comes with a gift card if it comes with a gift card such as the evil within do You get the gift card? - Yes
If it comes with a rewards certificate you do you get the certificate? - No, The difference is I only get one rewards certificate per title. For example a title like Sunset Overdrive gets a $10 rewards certificate after you purchase it, but if I ordered 3 copies of Sunset Overdrive I would only receive one $10 certificate.
Whereas with the Gift Card deals, if I ordered 3 copies of the evil within all three would get a $10 gift card.

**Highlights**

*** Gift cards will NOT be accepted for Best Buy purchases ONLY Paypal**

**MY ITEMS FOR SALE**

- 2-14 Day Trial Codes for XBL asking for Amazon $$ .50- $2
--One Wavebird Controller (for the Gamecube or Wii) excellent condition and comes with the controller and adapter piece. $35 shipped (will accept Amazon gc)

Payments Accepted
- Paypal
- Amazon Gift Cards will be accepted for some items if mentioned above

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone has a $30 coupon willing to sell, message me. Looking to get into the membership, but  $120 is sorta steep

Still Available.  Just a reminder

Best Buy Marketplace items cannot be shipped to:
  • PO boxes
  • APO/FPO (military addresses)
  • US Virgin Islands or Guam

Thank you, qualityman13, for helping me get a discount on Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze!

And for anyone who doesn't have GCU but would like to get the 20% discount, I can vouch that qualityman13 is easy to deal with. This is the second time he helped me get a game at reduced cost. Both times he responded to my PM's quickly and got me the game. I just sent the money with PayPal then he had the game sent directly to my house.

finally found this post again (followed) lol. awfully nice of you to provide this service. i'm sure you can (if not already) get to the Elites with just a few people. i at least send 100 a month on games.

i think you should make a list of what you've purchased, that way you keep this post fresh. either way i'll probably be dropping you a PM soon.

thanks. *bump*

I have two gamers club unlocked accounts so I don't think I will have any issues going over the 3 game limit for any title but if I do I will post the game in the op.

qualityman13 helped me get Tales of Symphonia with an additional 20% off through this offer. The transaction was quick and so was the delivery!

Looking forward to doing this again!

Unfortunately this discount does not work with xbox gift cards but the answer is yes you can use your best buy gift card to purchase xbox gift codes at best buy

Heya, it's a metal-pak. Steelbook is a brand. People call the Viva Metal Boxes i.e Finding nemo, cinderella, brave from best buy steelbooks, however they are incorrect. It's a common misconception. All Steelbooks are metal cases but not all metal cases are steelbooks :)

This weeks deal ( below prices are msrp, please see table in op to see your discounts
Kinect Sports Rivals $59.99

Lego Hobbit the desolation of smaug video game $59.99 $49.99*

Call of Duty Ghosts $39.99

FIFA 14 $39.99

Battlefield 4 $39.99

NBA 2K14 $49.99

TODAYS SALE 8APR14

All Games Are Brand New
$39
Titanfall Xbox One
Dead Rising 3
Ryse Son of Rome
Forza 5

$35
Killzone Shadowfall
Knack
Last of Us
Gran Turismo 6

$26.50
Paper Mario Super Sticker 3ds
Mario and Luigi Dream Team 3ds
Mario Party Island Tour

$18 
Xcom The Bureau Declassified

$9
2K the Essentials Collection (Boarderlands, Xcom Enemy unknown and Bioshock)

Next Weeks Deals (Price Below is Before 20% Discount)
Cut the Rope (3ds) = $14.99
Yoshi's New Island = $34.99
Titanfail (X1) = $49.99
Thief (X1 & PS4) = $44.99
South Park Stick of Truth (360 & PS3) = $39.99
Assassins Creed Black Flag (PS3, 360, Wii U, PC) = $19.99

I have licence/ activation codes for the following Antivirus Programs. I am asking $3 Amazon GC for Each
- Kaspersky Antivirus (for PC) 4 Avaiable

The following are Brand New Games Shipping included PRICES ARE FOR TODAY ONLY!
**$25.50**
Paper Mario: Sticker Star 3DS
Mario and Luigi Dream Team 3DS
Mario Party: Island Tour

Scribblenauts Unmasked DC Comics Adventure
$18 Wii U
$9 3DS

:wiiu: Game & Wario $14
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST $14
:vita: Killzone: Mercenary $14
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $14
:ds: Monster Tale $9

:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us $18
:360: Injustice: Gods Among Us $18

:xb1: Battlefield 4 Limited Edition $29

:ps3: Tomb Raider: Collector's Edition $40
:360: Tomb Raider: Collector's Edition $34

**Check Out More Deals Here:**
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0700000&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~Clearance+%26+More&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat142300050026
**If you want an Exact Price please pm me the link to the game your looking at and your zip code**

I'd love to pick up the Disney Infinity 2.0 CE (PS4) with the free GotG play set if you haven't already gotten 3 of them and don't mind?

bread's done
Back