H: XB1. PS4 Destiny bundle / W: $$, XB credit

Saint'sRow911

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
:xb1: XBOX ONE

Xbox One Day One Achievement
Xbox Day One console with original box (no day one controller, just reg black one, no headset)

Sunset Overdrive DLC (Day One code and Loyalty code)
Batman Arkham Knight
Fifa 15

:ps4: PS4

White Destiny PS4 bundle (no Destiny game, sealed white controller)
Camo controller *sealed
Blue controller (only used a couple times)
Official white Sony verticle stand
Charge dock
Cheapo third party mic

Red PS3 controller. Essentially brand new just not sealed.

:WANT
PayPal
Xbox credit
XBL

Last edited by a moderator:
how much for xbox one controller? also i need 2 n64 controllers? and perhaps two rumble packs?
$50 shipped unless you have something to trade too? Don't happen to have any extra n64 controllers thanks to Beerio Kart.

Interested in FIFA 14. Have lego marvel
Let me get back to you, have a couple Craigslist hits on Fifa.

mang these should be a great party starter amongst four friends. this reminds me of how baseketball was started!

Still interested in FIFA.... Would bite on SNES games probably too... Some interest in DR3 DLC
Fifa is gone. My tradable SNES library would be slim, mainly sports titles, I could get you a list if that interests you though. Send me an offer on the DLC if you wish.

Would like the DR3 Day One DLC. Happy to do Paypal etc for it..
Send me an offer.

All other PMs have been replied too.

I'll give $31 for Dragon Age(can get it for $41 from BB with GCU, not trying to rip you off, just get it a little cheaper than from them).

Added Destiny PS4 bundle. It's in mint condition sans not having the Destiny game. Willing to include the white stand and/or more controllers.

I'll bump this up. Haven't been too active on the board with a new job these last couple months, but I updated my list.

Would prefer to package the PS4 stuff together if anyone has interest. Decent chance it sees eBay in the next week or so.

Up. PS4 will include MLB15 now as well

Would have interest in some n64 controllers and games as well.

bread's done
Back