Was the introduction of Shipwreck's sexuality in 2013 a mistake for the direction of the show?

Lord Jezo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Up until 2013 Shipwreck remained the person on the show who held everything together.

With Cheapy's crazy drug stories and Wombat's wild adventures in NYC, Shipwreck was the middle America wholesome boy who cared about basketball and transformers.  Even in the face of the two other hosts he never faltered and if things got too bad he would just go quiet.

Then everything changed.

The most egregious example so far of how he has fallen has been with the Kinect for the Xbox one.  When the crew was discussing how they weren't sure if they wanted it connected at all time's Shipwreck started to talk about his bedroom and how that is not where he wants to be watched.

Total shock from the audience.  Here was our foundation speaking candidly about what goes on behind closed doors.  

I guess peer pressure is too much for even the most stable of us to deal with after years and years of abuse.  With 2013 being a pivotal year for the show I wonder where it will all go from here, will it continue it's decent into pure debauchery or can it be saved.

Whatever may come, though, I'll keep on listening and hope that one day I once again see Wombat in the flesh and am given the opportunity to call out his name in pure glee as he walks past me like the total boss he is. 

You mean you don't want the hosts to talk about themselves?

I just encourage them to be themselves. There's nothing wrong with who you are, and if someone doesn't like that then it's their problem.

Hopefully Ship does not feel pressured to do anything, I support whatever he wants to do. I just hope the others don't make him uncomfortable, buy he's an adult and can handle himself! I think it's great that they can get along and respect each other.

I think a lot of people are listening to the old CAGCasts trying to find out what you are talking about.

you were shocked to hear that Ship DIDNT want to be recorded in the bedroom?

"When the crew was discussing how they weren't sure if they wanted it connected at all time's Shipwreck started to talk about his bedroom and how that is not where he wants to be watched."

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back