Playstation Plus February 2014

bestkeeper14

CAGiversary!
Well Sony hasn't officially revealed the PS Plus games for February, but a developer has announced that their game will be free come February for PS Plus Users on PS4: Outlast!

This is a game I have been looking forward to since they announced it would be free for PS4!  I can't wait to be able to try it out an play through the game.

As more details for PS Plus' other titles are revealed I will update the OP!  Anyone else excited to try this out?

Last edited by a moderator:
My question is that they switched out Contrast for Don't Starve but left in Resogun. So will they always have two free PS4 games? I hope so, and I imagine they'll leave Resogun as one of the free titles for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if Killzone's MP is free around E3 or even Knack

My question is that they switched out Contrast for Don't Starve but left in Resogun. So will they always have two free PS4 games? I hope so, and I imagine they'll leave Resogun as one of the free titles for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if Killzone's MP is free around E3 or even Knack
well it is looking like DriveClub will be available in March. As for other free games it is honestly a crapshoot!

I was wondering that is well.  Will they only have 2 free games at a time or will they at some point have 3 or 4?

I was wondering that is well. Will they only have 2 free games at a time or will they at some point have 3 or 4?
It seems like since Contrast is no longer free that it will be two for PS4 for now... I mean not a lot of games out to fill out the number... who knows

bread's done
Back