OUTLAST!!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bestkeeper14

bestkeeper14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

Well Sony hasn't officially revealed the PS Plus games for February, but a developer has announced that their game will be free come February for PS Plus Users on PS4: Outlast!

This is a game I have been looking forward to since they announced it would be free for PS4!  I can't wait to be able to try it out an play through the game.

As more details for PS Plus' other titles are revealed I will update the OP!  Anyone else excited to try this out?

ron-burgundy-peyton-manning.jpg

BEWARE THE VON WAREWOLF!!!!!  2014 AFC West Champs

russdornisch.png

#2 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

My question is that they switched out Contrast for Don't Starve but left in Resogun. So will they always have two free PS4 games? I hope so, and I imagine they'll leave Resogun as one of the free titles for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if Killzone's MP is free around E3 or even Knack

#3 bestkeeper14

bestkeeper14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:55 PM

My question is that they switched out Contrast for Don't Starve but left in Resogun. So will they always have two free PS4 games? I hope so, and I imagine they'll leave Resogun as one of the free titles for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if Killzone's MP is free around E3 or even Knack

well it is looking like DriveClub will be available in March.  As for other free games it is honestly a crapshoot!

russdornisch.png

#4 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

drive club will most definitely replace resogun. i could see outlast replacing dont starve if it even replaces it.

EightBitArtist.png

#5 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

I was wondering that is well.  Will they only have 2 free games at a time or will they at some point have 3 or 4?

#6 bestkeeper14

bestkeeper14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:26 PM

I was wondering that is well.  Will they only have 2 free games at a time or will they at some point have 3 or 4?

It seems like since Contrast is no longer free that it will be two for PS4 for now... I mean not a lot of games out to fill out the number... who knows

russdornisch.png

#7 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

I have a PS3/vita and PS+ but don't see the PS4 games on my PS+.  How do I get them?

#8 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Login through the website https://store.sonyen...entnetwork.com/, it lists all the free games to purchase there whereas the consoles and portables can only see the items that they can download.

Guardian_owl.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OUTLAST!!!!