Gamestop Weekly Ad (1/15 - 1/21): SC: Blacklist $19.99, AC IV $29.99, Rocksmith 2014 $49.99

Great price on blacklist, I bought it at launch and already sold it. MP is a decent throwback to the glory days of pandora tomorrow online, but still too dumbed down

thanks, if i can find a copy of splinter cell preowned at my local gs, i might get  it, and rush through, and finish the single player campaign , before the 100%  trade in ends at bb

I just hope they drop so I can use the birthday coupon
You're not the only one.

FYI, if anyone is looking to get 3 or more used games in conjunction with these sale prices (assuming they drop), the Steal of the Week coupon for "25% off 3 or more used games" (7500 points) might be a better option than using the birthday coupon once or more.

hope BB will do $20 for SC-BL soon...

wanna get it using my GCU.

Thanks for posting OP, great deals for GS!!
Target and Amazon did do a sale on Blacklist for $20 in late December. Nice to see GS finally doing the same.

I remember I PM'd at BB for the $20 deal. :)

SC: Blacklist hasn't updated online for some reason, but doing PickUp@Store shows that the prices are active--used copies are $18.99 (as I predicted ;)).

AC IV: BF is similarly inactive online, but the $29.99 prices are active in-store. Unfortunately, it appears that used :ps3: / :360: copies aren't discounted since they remain at $54.99 when starting a PickUp@Store.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, no deal on Rocksmith 2014 standalone? laaaame what about those of us who already put money down on the guitar cable with the first game, effectively funding the company to do this sequel in the first place?

Would target pm splinter cell wiiu if it's out of stock online? None of the gs around me have it in stock and I have a $10 target giftcard and splinter cell seems worth it at that price

Blacklist used is 13.xx after pur and birthday and before tax.

The single land coop are really good, akin to chaos theory almost. SvM is still too dumbed down imo

Blacklist used is 13.xx after pur and birthday and before tax.

The single land coop are really good, akin to chaos theory almost. SvM is still too dumbed down imo
Yeah this beats GCU.
I'll go this route instead. There's no online pass so I don't mind used.

Will amazon PM GameStop if we report the sale? :/ kinda retarded for the wii u version to also to be on sale and sold out or in low stock at most gamestops.

So is the WiiU version superior in anyway? I remember reading that it was the "best" version, but I'm not sure why.

Edit: Talking about Splinter Cell.. almost forgot this was a weekly ad thread.

So is the WiiU version superior in anyway? I remember reading that it was the "best" version, but I'm not sure why.

Edit: Talking about Splinter Cell.. almost forgot this was a weekly ad thread.
Online, I'm guessing that the PS3 and 360 versions would be better just because of a bigger community and probably better networking due to Ubi being more familiar with the online services

Did Gamestop raise back the used prices for Splintercell because I saw it for $18.99 yesterday and now it's $39.99 online or will it ring up for $19 in store because I was planning to use the b-day coupon on it?

Did Gamestop raise back the used prices for Splintercell because I saw it for $18.99 yesterday and now it's $39.99 online or will it ring up for $19 in store because I was planning to use the b-day coupon on it?
For some reason, the online price still hasn't updated, but if you initiate a PickUp@Store, you'll notice the in-store price says $18.99 rather than the online $39.99 price. So you should be alright going to the store and using the b-day coupon.

When you try to hold for in-store pickup it shows up as $18.99

Anyone think it would be possible to trick Walmart into matching the PS4 version of AC4? Maybe they would think since its the same game it must be the same price on every system.

I don't recall a demo available for Blacklist? Would rather avoid going the trouble of picking one up if I don't like this game.

I don't recall a demo available for Blacklist? Would rather avoid going the trouble of picking one up if I don't like this game.
No demo this time, but I highly recommend this game.. A.I. is smart, graphics are good, level design is superb, and you can play however you want. The mechanics are similar to Conviction, but Sam once again has his suit, goggles, and tons of cool gadgets. Plus the campaign is at least twice as long. I don't regret paying $60, so it's a steal at $20 or less.

FWIW, Blacklist was $20 used at the GameStop I was at tonight. AC IV was $50. But I was literally the only person in the store; would not be surprised if it was just slow reaction.

bread's done
Back