• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:13 AM

Metro Last Light Limited Edition - XBOX 360 - 19.99

I saw a thread on Metro @ 25 for the vanilla copy so figured this one needed its own.  Limited is hard to come by now.  Lots of other games at the Microsoft store have dropped too.

More clearance

Posted Image

#2 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

re 6 archives for $30 not bad!

#3 ShadowedAsh

ShadowedAsh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

Some pretty decent deals. Really debating Resident Evil 6 Archives for $30. I would of easily bought DmC for $5.99 but it's OoS. :(

#4 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

does the MS site store every have things pop back into stock like gamefly or is it more like gone for good once theyre out?

#5 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:30 AM

They usually are out of stock for the duration of the sale/price drop.

Picked up Deadpool, hit my price point of $15 new.

#6 spicoli420

spicoli420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:34 AM

I sure wish I could use my xbox marketplace credit. I've got like $50 tied to my account but never find anything interesting to buy.

#7 KudosConan

KudosConan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:50 AM

re 6 archives for $30 not bad!

what games in it are physical? I see it has RE5, is that digital with it? Or are they talking about the dlc?

#8 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:55 AM

ONLY re6 is physical, rest are codes

#9 KudosConan

KudosConan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:07 AM

Aww...I have like 6gb left...I guess I am going hard drive hunting first...

#10 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:31 AM

Fuck. In my haste to grab a copy of RE6 Archives I didn't stop to consider the download codes might've expired already. Anyone know anything about that?
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#11 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:48 AM

Fuck. In my haste to grab a copy of RE6 Archives I didn't stop to consider the download codes might've expired already. Anyone know anything about that?

Sadly I own this, but probably will never open it.  What we need is a thread that has all this information.  I'm a sealed hoarder thanks to this god damn site, but I would open a package if I knew the content inside was expiring.

Posted Image

#12 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:01 AM

Sadly I own this but probably never open it.  What we need is a thread that has this information.  I am sealed hoarder thanks to this god damn site, but I would open a package if I knew the content inside was expiring.

I considered scouring the Xbox thread for any shreds of info, but it's too late and I'm too tired.
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#13 ohmz

ohmz

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:01 AM

I know that most codes work after their expiration date but I'm not sure about this game.

#14 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

I've never ever heard of Blackwater so I was about to blind purchase it for $5, but then decided to hop over on Metacritic to at least read a couple reviews and according to metacritic, there's not much worse I can buy for $5.

4ec5ccaa-5f05-42ab-bf25-403499b91b10_zps

and Dirk Nowitzki. After watching the 2011 Finals, I refuse to believe he's human. - Groo the Wanderer

#15 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:28 AM

I'm surprised nobody linked the amazon warehouse deal,

they had it for 5 bucks...

#16 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

I'm surprised nobody linked the amazon warehouse deal,

they had it for 5 bucks...

Just the PS3 version, and no guarantee it comes with the LE DLC.

#17 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

Just the PS3 version, and no guarantee it comes with the LE DLC.

Didn't even notice that lol, sorry.

#18 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:14 PM

Fuck you microsoft and your shitty fucking site.

Wont let me buy Metro. Keeps saying it errored and try a new window. How the Fuck are you a software company with such a shitty site for your branded store?

Prolly a good thing, would have just bought it and never got around to playing it.

rcerboss bet his CAG card and lost, and now wont leave. 

http://www.cheapassg...te-september-9/

#19 snatcher33

snatcher33

Marry me Jenny!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:15 PM

Thanks OP....been waiting for the vanilla version to hit $20, but getting this with the DLC is a sweet bonus....
Posted Image

#20 draven1089

draven1089

Why So Serious ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for the heads up on Metro, I've been wanting this version but didn't wanna shell out the $$$$$.

Posted Image

Many Fall, Few Rise

#21 redreflect

redreflect

Mr. Earthbound

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

Fuck you microsoft and your shitty fucking site.

Wont let me buy Metro. Keeps saying it errored and try a new window. How the Fuck are you a software company with such a shitty site for your branded store?

Prolly a good thing, would have just bought it and never got around to playing it.

Micorsoft is NOTORIOUS for having a shitty site when trying to buy games. It was amazing to me how many people were unable to purchase games during a previous sale they had.

Then again, this is the same company I tried to buy a game through during one of their sales and got an error message and when I called the help number they told me I had "too much money in [my] PayPal account" to process the order. Apparently $200 is "too much money" these days.

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#22 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

Metro: LL is a great game, well worth it.

#23 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

Micorsoft is NOTORIOUS for having a shitty site when trying to buy games. It was amazing to me how many people were unable to purchase games during a previous sale they had.

Then again, this is the same company I tried to buy a game through during one of their sales and got an error message and when I called the help number they told me I had "too much money in [my] PayPal account" to process the order. Apparently $200 is "too much money" these days.

Tried again on IE at work, still no bueno. 

Maybe I'm banned for that ms points fiasco from a while back, who knows.

rcerboss bet his CAG card and lost, and now wont leave. 

http://www.cheapassg...te-september-9/

#24 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

Much thanks to the OP. Got Deadpool finally for a good price. Would of been all over Skyrim at the price, but Deadpool was still great by itself.

#25 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

Thanks OP. Picked up Metro:LL with no problems.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#26 Agentnono24

Agentnono24

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

Tried again on IE at work, still no bueno. 

Maybe I'm banned for that ms points fiasco from a while back, who knows

Try buying on your phone. I still can't buy through the computer but when i tried my phone it let me checkout easily.

kom

#27 Rockabye

Rockabye

Been around

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Just for what it's worth, I bought Metro from GameFly for $15 in December, and got the Limited Edition, so I'm guessing that's a possibility at GameFly down the road.

Also, damn good price on Archives. If I had a full-time job, and/or hadn't bought RE4 separately...

#28 sk8ordie

sk8ordie

Is it the shoes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

I was having an issue with the site where it would load the page, but the space where "Add to Cart" or "OOS" would be was constantly in refresh mode.  Being a persistent individual (and for science) I decided to refresh the page.  I noticed the "Add to Cart" would show but disappear to refresh almost instantaneously.  Woot....after a few refreshes and timing my click, I forced it to cart before it could go to refresh again. 

TL:DR    If you can't get item to add to cart, try refreshing and quickly hitting "Add..." (if it shows; you will have 1.5sec. max to click)

Done in Firefox 26

Thanks for the tip OP!

#29 ShadowedAsh

ShadowedAsh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Bit on Resident Evil 6 Archives. Awesome deal for RE6, RE5: Gold, RE:CV, RE4 HD and that crappy Degeneration movie. I want Metro: LL but I think it'll drop lower. $10-$15 is my sweet spot considering I have it already due to a Best Buy glitch which allowed me to grab it on PC for $0.01 sometime ago.

#30 3mocryz

3mocryz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

Thank you for posting this sir!  I ordered the Turtle Beach Phantom headset.  For 135 + free shipping, you can't beat that!