"I have a two part question." ... "Go ahead."

eulogywerd21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
289 (100%)
Question #1: What is the allocation for external memory used by Xbox 360: 16 or 32 gb? AND How many different memory sticks can be used simultaneously?

My intention is to buy a few thumb drives so I can hold more Games for Gold and other stuff. I've seen online where people were discussing that no matter how large the source (200 gb, 500 gb, 1 tb) the 360 will always/only recognize 16 gb, but via Msoft's own information, they state 32 gb. Which is it?

Question #2: Concerning the Resident Evil 6 Archives, has ANYONE seen online or had first hand experience with the codes for the additional games, (RE5 Gold, RE4, etc) not working because of their expiration dates passing? If it's not first hand knowledge, please link to the source.

You can use up to two USB storage devices, up to 32GB each.

Most codes don't expire. I have run into a few promo point codes that expired (Dance Central "free song" codes and some codes that were supposed to be packed in with systems). I've successfully redeemed far more expired codes than have had codes actually expire.

You can use up to two USB storage devices, up to 32GB each.

Most codes don't expire. I have run into a few promo point codes that expired (Dance Central "free song" codes and some codes that were supposed to be packed in with systems). I've successfully redeemed far more expired codes than have had codes actually expire.
Excellent. You put my weary mind at ease.

bread's done
Back