OOS - Bond 50 Blu-Ray Set $39 Shipped

Just use paypal. Plus, a few users at blu-ray.com have bought stuff from them before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stock picture FTW, and badly up-scaled at that.

Run far, far away from this deal.

BBB rating:

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/internet-shopping/nomorerack-com-inc-in-new-york-ny-136643

Consumers are reporting to the BBB about issues with the products they have purchased on the NoMoreRack website. Such issues involve receiving incorrect items, products of inferior quality, or defective products. Consumers state that they are encountering difficulties with company’s customer service department. One problem consumers say they continue to have is that assurances made by customer service representatives about delivery dates or refunds for returned merchandise are not being honored by the company.

No More Rack.com responded to the BBB's inquiry regarding a pattern of complaints, but failed to provide a sufficient explanation of how the company intends to correct the issues they have been experiencing regarding the shipment of incorrect, inferior or defective items. The company said that the their customer service representatives are trained to inform customers that refunds or credits are usually available in the industry standard 5 - 7 business days and that shipments are sent out within 10-14 days of the receipt of the order.

Last edited by a moderator:
=/ Nah. Even if I am a Bond fan and would kill to have this complete Blu-Ray set for $39...a BBB rating in the toilet's very suspect.

At this point I'm shocked it hasn't sold out. It hit slickdeals about 2 hrs ago.
They probably have a ghetto ass batch processing inventory system. If this is a legit sale, it'll be very similar to when Sharper Image selling the Marvel Cinematic Set two weeks back, i.e. tons of cancellations.

I just checked the site again and as of right now, they are listed as in stock.  I bit and used my paypal so the worst thing that can happen at this point is a headache dealing with a refund so I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

debated it and decided against... i would love to get this as i am a big bond fan but i dont want to deal with the hassle and stress of not getting it when i order it

I am so curious to see what happens.  I ordered one too using paypal.  I am going to be shocked if we actually get a legit copy.  The price is insane, especially with no tax and free shipping to boot.

I ordered two, both as gifts for a friend and a family member, both who won't stop gawking at the set I paid $200 for a year ago. Should be a nice surprise for them if they're legit.

Got notification that my order shipped last night, and I'm absolutely shocked to see the USPS tracking number is already showing information.

In this SD thread someone made mention that the package was shipping to them 'first class'. USPS will only ship up to 13 ounces first class as anything over becomes 'priority mail'. 

Should be interesting.

Haha, says mine shipped...I asked my wife(Who works at USPS) and she said if it is First Class(Like mine is shipped) it is most likely crappy media mail shipping. She said "Good luck with getting it in one piece". Dammit. Oh well....

Tagging to read later. I was really tempted to jump on this when it popped up, but I couldn't pull the trigger after hearing all the shady things about this company. Curious how this turns out.

Haha, says mine shipped...I asked my wife(Who works at USPS) and she said if it is First Class(Like mine is shipped) it is most likely crappy media mail shipping. She said "Good luck with getting it in one piece". Dammit. Oh well....
First Class and Media Mail are two separate services. It can't go both methods. If it is going first class it is not going media mail. If it is going media mail it is not going first class.

You can typically tell by the tracking number what service it is going.

I'm not familar with this set but as others have mentioned first class carries a weight restriction of up to 13 ounces. Heavier has to go a different method (Priority, Express, Parcel Select, Media Mail etc.)

so if it turns out it's going first class then you're not getting what you ordered (I'm guessing a 50 disc set weighs more then 13 ounces), OR they are misusing the postal service and their is a good chance your package will arrive "postage due" and you... yes you... will have to pay the Priority rate for the difference in the weight of the package.

First Class and Media Mail are two separate services. It can't go both methods. If it is going first class it is not going media mail. If it is going media mail it is not going first class.

You can typically tell by the tracking number what service it is going.

I'm not familar with this set but as others have mentioned first class carries a weight restriction of up to 13 ounces. Heavier has to go a different method (Priority, Express, Parcel Select, Media Mail etc.)

so if it turns out it's going first class then you're not getting what you ordered (I'm guessing a 50 disc set weighs more then 13 ounces), OR they are misusing the postal service and their is a good chance your package will arrive "postage due" and you... yes you... will have to pay the Priority rate for the difference in the weight of the package.
For what it's worth, it's not 50 discs. It's 23 I think. "Bond 50" refers to 50 years. First place I found that shows shipping weight was Walmart, at 1.3 pounds, so definitely a nice chunk over.

I can at least confirm the shipping info on mine says First Class.

Postal Product:
First-Class Package Service

I received a tracking number as well and the USPS site shows it went out yesterday as First Class Package Service.  Dunno, but I'll find out in a day or so, as the package is coming to Georgia from Massachusetts.  Hopefully.

Someone on Slickdeals is claiming that Nomorecrack will cancel all the orders because of some problem with the supplier.
Take that for what it is worth.
I ordered on the first day and I am still processing.
Everyone that shows delivered are saying the packages got delivered to different states.
Not sure what Nomorecrack's end game is.

Someone on Slickdeals is claiming that Nomorecrack will cancel all the orders because of some problem with the supplier.
Take that for what it is worth.
I ordered on the first day and I am still processing.
Everyone that shows delivered are saying the packages got delivered to different states.
Not sure what Nomorecrack's end game is.
3skyfall%2Bsilva%2Bjavier%2Bbardem%2B.jpg

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

You can't ship 1.3lbs via first class.  It's possible that it is a recycled shipping number(Fedex does this).  My first thought was it was a wholesale clearance of an English boxed version designed for Latin/South America.

So, they basically offered up an item for sale without having any clue about the item or where they were getting it from. This is how all those negative reviews come about, folks. I don't think they're a "scam site" like some people around the internet accuse them of being. But it does appear that they're horribly disorganized and run by imbeciles. Sadly, there are a lot of businesses that share those characteristics.

I got my refunds for the two I ordered even though one of them shipped. No emails about either of the, just Paypal notifications. Great site. I was doubtful but I kept my hopes up they were just different region box sets. I lost nothing but the excitement of getting two Bond box sets for less than half the price of one.

Just got my notification from PayPal saying the site refunded my money.  If its too good to be true, it usually is.  Glad I don't have to deal with the headache of getting the money back.  Oh well. 

bread's done
Back