Photo
* * * * - 18 votes

OLD THREAD: New thread in FIRST/LAST posts.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4961 replies to this topic

#31 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

So Right now is the 30% active when you buy a preowned game?

No. That ended just after Christmas. It's only for the 10 games listed in my quoted post before yours.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#32 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

No. That ended just after Christmas. It's only for the 10 games listed in my quoted post before yours.

Alright, thanks wasn't sure.

#33 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

Thanks as always for your hard work JP.

Garrus_Lannister.png

#34 RoytheRobot

RoytheRobot

You Can't Stop Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

It's also for Ghosts, JD 2014, & Destiny.

http://www.gamestop....ection/trade-in

Well, I just posted what GameStop had on its page, but does it still work for those games?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-7855-8742

Wii U NNID: RoytheRobot 

Currently Playing:  

:3ds: Smash 3DS, Pokemon Y, Professor Layton series  

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, The Wonderful 101, Lego Marvel

#35 iansarria

iansarria

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

Xbox 360 Slim AC adapter - $24

Xbox one
Dead rising 3 - $20

#36 Helldweller87

Helldweller87

Aluminum Foil

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

I don't think anyone really knows what they are tracking right now, 5 accessories, used of Bday coupon, 5 copies of a game in a single month, multiple accounts, returns, it's all up in the air. I just give them the barcode and say I have a coupon.

I can confirm they are tracking 5 accessories, 5 copies of a game and if you trade in to multiple locations as that is why i am on a tempt ban right now.  That's what the customer service rep told me on the phone when i talked to them on how my account got flagged.

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

578461.png

http://swagbucks.com/refer/Helldweller  Easy way to get free Gift Cards.  Check out this link.

#37 ZhengMaster

ZhengMaster

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

http://www.gamestop....ection/trade-in

Well, I just posted what GameStop had on its page, but does it still work for those games?

I went to GS yesterday and traded towards Titanfall x360 normal edition. You have to make sure they SCAN THE COUPON or you won't get the 30%. Just put $5 down. You can cancel later but I'm going to buy it for the poster then return it :). It helps the store out anyways because of it bumps up their pre-order numbers. Win win for all

Base Amounts:

Just Dance 4 PS3 - $5

Just Dance 4 Xbox360 - $7

PS3 Controller DS3 - $14

Mario Kart Wii - $10

Payday 2 PS3 - $11

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team 3DS - $11

#38 ZhengMaster

ZhengMaster

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

I can confirm they are tracking 5 accessories, 5 copies of a game and if you trade in to multiple locations as that is why i am on a tempt ban right now.  That's what the customer service rep told me on the phone when i talked to them on how my account got flagged.

When you say trade into multiple locations does that mean on the same day or whenever?

#39 sasuke543

sasuke543

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

I've traded in 3 slim adapters so far this month...should I go for two more? :-

700303.png

9.gif

#40 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

I've traded in 3 slim adapters so far this month...should I go for two more? :-

Of course :D

#41 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

Thanks JP for all your effort.

512847.png

#42 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

I can confirm they are tracking 5 accessories, 5 copies of a game and if you trade in to multiple locations as that is why i am on a tempt ban right now. That's what the customer service rep told me on the phone when i talked to them on how my account got flagged.

Any more details you can share? I trade in at three stores pretty frequently -- the one closest to home, one close to my grocer, and one across from big box retailers. If simply using multiple stores is going to generate an account flag, I'll just use home store and eat the extra few minutes for dedicated trips. But I hope this is just activity at multiple stores same day.

#43 swagmaster

swagmaster

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

so how much will i get in for trading in cod ghosts for ps4? i hate that game so much lol

#44 Helldweller87

Helldweller87

Aluminum Foil

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

Any more details you can share? I trade in at three stores pretty frequently -- the one closest to home, one close to my grocer, and one across from big box retailers. If simply using multiple stores is going to generate an account flag, I'll just use home store and eat the extra few minutes for dedicated trips. But I hope this is just activity at multiple stores same day.

When you say trade into multiple locations does that mean on the same day or whenever?

I am guessing whenever but i don't really know for sure. They said because i traded in to multiple stores the system though it was suspicious.  I think if i count the stores i can remember i traded at it was like 8 stores but that's because i have that many stores that are convenient (heck I have two areas where they have stores right across the street from one another).  I know there was a time or two i stopped at like 4 stores in a day.  If your just sticking to 3 stores your probably fine as i think they look at when you trade into stores you don't frequently go to.  The funny thing is when they told me i got flagged for trading more then 5 copies of payday 2 which was at least 2 months ago so i don't know if the system may be slow on when it actually decides to throw up a ban.

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

578461.png

http://swagbucks.com/refer/Helldweller  Easy way to get free Gift Cards.  Check out this link.

#45 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

Where's the old thread, someone asked something about SOTW and I wanted to see if it was answered.

#46 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

Yay new thread

#47 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

so how much will i get in for trading in cod ghosts for ps4? i hate that game so much lol

Love/Hate here lol, can't wait for MGS5 

• SJD likes this

NoQf2AF.jpg

#48 Cabhills

Cabhills

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

1/17/14

PS3 Trades

Ratchet and Clank Collection:               $7.00

Ratchet and Clank - A Crack in Time:   $2.50

Ratchet and Clank - Into the Nexus:      $9.00

Back to the Future:                                $3.00

God of War III:                                        $1.00

SSX:                                                       $2.50

Soul Calibur 5:                                       $4.00

Batman - Arkam Asylum:                       $1.50

Dark Souls:                                           $4.00

Final Fantasy XIII-2:                               $2.50

Cabhills.png

76561198031533789.png

#49 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:15 AM

Gamestop is funny with how much they want to regress. I live within 20 minutes of around 15 stores. I'm going to do my business at whichever is most convenient. If they have the technology to track that sort of stuff, maybe they should invest some into their website. It makes Etsy look like Amazon.

#50 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:34 AM

Where's the old thread, someone asked something about SOTW and I wanted to see if it was answered.

http://www.cheapassg...-posts/page-166

#51 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

Appreciate it.

Not sure if everyone knows but the SOTW (25% off 3 used deal) does stack with birthday coupon

#52 sinned47

sinned47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:35 AM

tagged

#53 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

Can anyone give me a good idea on what the next cheapest new game for the trade 2? I've got no ATKs that are close enough for it to be worth the drive.

#54 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

BIONIC cOMMANDO PC .49

Never stop making them pay.

#55 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:51 AM

BIONIC cOMMANDO PC .49

Dear bootyhole thank you brother, but that is also too far from me LOL DAMMIT

#56 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:04 AM

Can anyone give me a good idea on what the next cheapest new game for the trade 2? I've got no ATKs that are close enough for it to be worth the drive.

You ever get an answer to your question

Wait, sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm new to most of this GS coupon stuff, does the save 25% when you purchase 3 or more games stack with a B2G1 coupon? I need to use mine for signing up for PUR Pro soon.

Interested in knowing too

#57 Helldweller87

Helldweller87

Aluminum Foil

• CAG Veteran

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:07 AM

You might consider Street Fighter IV for PC should be 0.49

578461.png

#58 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:11 AM

You ever get an answer to your question

Interested in knowing too

Someone said it did stack a couple pages ago.

You might consider Street Fighter IV for PC should be 0.49

Found an Outlaw Chopper for .49 1 mile from me. I didn't realize I could've just used the search function and clicked on "new" and "lowest price" for the PC section and it shows all the .49 games. Now what do I do with them is the question lolol

#59 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:57 AM

=[

AlJt8m6.jpg

#60 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:57 AM

So many of you guys go overboard. Im surprised some of you dont own your own rental company for video games or own a video game store. So crazy.

512847.png