Doki-Doki Universe (ps3/4 Vita) $10 Amazon

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 budz

budz

I like bananas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

$5 off for the digital code. Not a bad price to own all 3 versions.

A couple of weeks ago, they had Trine 2 for 15 bucks. Go Amazon!

#2 budz

budz

I like bananas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

http://www.amazon.co...7_t_PSNTabNov22

And the link. Sorry!

#3 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

I played through this on PS3.  It's not bad though it gets old pretty quick.  If you buy the addons, only the quizes and additional planets are worth it.  The majority of the add-ons are bullshit.

It's got a shitload of bugs in it.  It crashed my PS3 every time I played it except 2 or 3 times out of maybe 20 or 30 times I ran it.

#4 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

OK price but will wait till it's like 3 in some random sale or something. Hasn't really been well reviewed, and looks slightly lame. Pass for now!

#5 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

OK price but will wait till it's like 3 in some random sale or something. Hasn't really been well reviewed, and looks slightly lame. Pass for now!

It's basically scribblenaughts without you typing the words (you collect the items) for the majority of the game.  Then there's the personality quiz's which are just what they sound like.  It's fine if you want to play something weird.  It does get old quick.

#6 rosemachinegun

rosemachinegun

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

Trivia: One of the devs of this game apparently worked on the old Sega Genesis title "Starflight". I bought this deal partly out of appreciation for the Starflight memories, though the games are completely different.

#7 snacks28217

snacks28217

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

Trivia: One of the devs of this game apparently worked on the old Sega Genesis title "Starflight". I bought this deal partly out of appreciation for the Starflight memories, though the games are completely different.

You should have just sent him your money. This game sucks.

#8 cleaver

cleaver

You have 0 friends

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

Play the demo before you buy
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#9 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:11 PM

Demo Seemed fun. as with bf4 still being broken I picked it up. liking it so far