2K Essentials Collection for PS3 is $13.31 at Amazon...

Not a terrible deal, but most CAG's pshould have PS+ by now and can get XCOM free whole Borderlands was a free game previously.

Not a terrible deal, but most CAG's pshould have PS+ by now and can get XCOM free whole Borderlands was a free game previously.
Yeah, I figured as much... but I thought there might be other scraggly old curmudgeons like myself that want to own the games AND keep them the day after Sony decides to flip the off switch on the PS3.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this at target a few weeks ago for $8. The price tag on the shelf was $20 or $25, but when I scanned the game it rang up at $8. Not a big price difference but if your close to a target check it out.

I bought this at target a few weeks ago for $8. The price tag on the shelf was $20 or $25, but when I scanned the game it rang up at $8. Not a big price difference but if your close to a target check it out.
How exactly are the games packaged? Are the three individual original game cases inside a cardboard slip cover? If so, are they Greatest Hits cases? Tempted to get this to have physical copies of these games.

I've been looking to pick up both Borderlands and Bioshock for a little bit and XCOM sounds like a really interesting game. Thanks OP!

How exactly are the games packaged? Are the three individual original game cases inside a cardboard slip cover? If so, are they Greatest Hits cases? Tempted to get this to have physical copies of these games.
There are no game cases. The three games are inside a tri-fold packaging that folds up. The packaging is just like that of the mass effect trilogy.

I decided to bite - I've especially been wanting to have the original Borderlands on disk and it sells used at GS for $10.  Figured $13 to have hard copies of all three was a steal.  

Received mine yesterday, and I was very impressed with the packaging.  There's a nice sturdy slipcover that houses the gatefold packaging where the disks snap into plastic holders.  Behind each clear holder where the disks go is artwork for the respective game.  The only negative for some I suppose would be that there are no manuals, just a one-sheet piece of paper with the standard warnings & how to put a disk into your PS3 & turn it on.  But that doesn't bother me - very happy with my purchase.  :)

bread's done
Back