Twitter Never Updates in my CAG Profile

SangesTheLurker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Alright, so what--if anything--am I doing wrong here:

I have my CAG profile status linked to my twitter account, now supposedly when I tweet it's supposed to also show up under my CAG status... but it only ever does if I manually update my CAG profile settings then CAG will grab my latest tweet.

Am I mistaken as to how this should work? Am I just that blockheaded that I've missed something somewhere? Any help from mods or the maintenance crew would be especially nice.

I think that you might have missed an extra option on the settings. I can check my page and see what is the problem. If all else contact CheapyD for assistance.

It seems to be a problem with our forum software where if there are a lot of users with Twitter accounts, it struggles to sync all the updates. We don't have a good fix yet, but it's certainly a problem at our end. :(

It seems to be a problem with our forum software where if there are a lot of users with Twitter accounts, it struggles to sync all the updates. We don't have a good fix yet, but it's certainly a problem at our end. :(
Thanks for the reply, John, some kind of acknowledgement that we're not all alone out here is always much appreciated.

Now about my missing format options....

bread's done
Back