Day One: Garry's Incident STEAM $1.37

why does it keep showing 2$ and change even though it lists as 1.37 ?

Figured it out, you need to turn of the g2a shield option.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also about to get 230234784320 replies bashing the game and developer. The storm is coming folks.
Maybe they should change the name of the game to Infestation: Survivor Stories?

Also, don't buy this game. Do a little research on it first, you'll see why.

Maybe they should change the name of the game to Infestation: Survivor Stories?

Also, don't buy this game. Do a little research on it first, you'll see why.
Research? What the hell do you think this is? School? I don't do no research here! Either just tell us yourself or GTFO!

Kidding.

Since this is from a third party reseller my inclination is they are just buying Bundlestars bundles and selling all the keys individually.  

Yeah, and you might be able to get Garry's Incident cheaper in the Steam trade thread.. I got it for 90 cents. $1.37 is too much for it when you compare the total bundle cost.
Man you are about to overpay 47 cents OH no please think twice before you will make such mistake!

Since this is from a third party reseller my inclination is they are just buying Bundlestars bundles and selling all the keys individually.
Dude, it's most likely the OP. Look at how he defends his shitty topic about overpaying for one of the worst games of 2013.

For anyone incapable of copy/pasting the game name into Google, it has a whopping 0.5/10 user review score. It's repetitive, shallow, and ugly, with broken controls and AI. The kind of game you wouldn't even play for the lulz.

Dude, it's most likely the OP. Look at how he defends his shitty topic about overpaying for one of the worst games of 2013.

For anyone incapable of copy/pasting the game name into Google, it has a whopping 0.5/10 user review score. It's repetitive, shallow, and ugly, with broken controls and AI. The kind of game you wouldn't even play for the lulz.
Yeah, I just came to that conclusion.

Man you are about to overpay 47 cents OH no please think twice before you will make such mistake!
ecc.jpg

bread's done
Back