The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $32.39 @ Amazon

One of my personal favorites. As a fan of the N64 version, the 3DS remake did the game justice.

Master Quest is an awesome bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, was hoping to get around the $30 mark but another $2.39 wont kill me. Ive been scanning craigslist and almost stopped by a pawn shop today to try and find this game.

For those that missed out you may want to check out the Cheap 3DS game thread. There is a Third Party seller who has been gettind stock regulatly for like $25+3.99 shipping. I got one came quick and sealed with no issues.

Thanks, got one. Been waiting for an item I wanted so I could order cheaper items with free combined shipping. Had these damn 2 dollar items in my cart and didn't feel like paying $9 shipping for an order that came to like $4.30

Game is the same price as it was 2 years ago. yep sounds like a nintendo game. totally worth the price tag by the way. probably still my favorite 3ds game

Really? Any source on that?
I doubt there's anything official. Amazon has new copies, but GS and BB are sold out. I think it would be rather silly of Nintendo to discontinue this, especially when a new 3DS Zelda just came out and probably got a lot of fans (both old and new) to hunt down more games in the series.

When I worked at GS, my manager would always tell everyone looking for a new copy of OOT that they were OOP, and used is the only option now (which gs sells for $39.99)

bread's done
Back