Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Legend Of Zelda A Link between Worlds 34.99 OR 24.99 with GCU Coupon! [Preowned Best Buy]

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 MarcusKane

MarcusKane

Sweet Tooth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

http://www.bestbuy.c...orlds&lp=5&cp=1

GCU members your not going to get it any cheaper then that! Pre-owned.

I got Luigis Mansion for 22.49 and Zelda for 24.99 free shipping!!

They also have Mario Kart3ds 24.99 and both Pokemons 24.99.

#2 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

Dammit, I was hoping they'd continue the trend at keeping their preowned 3ds games at $24.99 - it'd be nice to make this part of the B2G1 when they offer it.

76561197967716198.png

#3 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

Add Pre-owned to title.

#4 MarcusKane

MarcusKane

Sweet Tooth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

They also have restocked many of there 3ds games for 25

#5 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

Add Pre-owned to title.

It's already there...? :???:

"[Preowned Best Buy]"

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/4]: :vita: Velocity 2X (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#6 TheSheikh

TheSheikh

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

I see the pre owned Zelda for 34.99 .. not sure if I am missing something.. with GCU it is brining it down to 31.49

#7 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

I see the pre owned Zelda for 34.99 .. not sure if I am missing something.. with GCU it is brining it down to 31.49

Should be added in OP: it assumes you use the $10 of any pre-owned games over $29.99 GCU coupon

76561197967716198.png

#8 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

Grabbed one for $26 after tax.

Thanks op!

#9 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

Thank you OP. Bought one for $24.99 using the GCU coupon. Also bought a Mario game. Here's hoping they come with cover art and manuals.  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  I think now I have all the 3DS games that I really really want. Now I just need to finish some of them.

Don't flame me too hard for this question, but is A Link Between Worlds a good first Zelda game for a newcomer who's never played a Zelda game before? I remember hearing you get into the gameplay pretty quickly in this game. Sounds good to me, but there is going to be a learning curve to my n00bness. :-k

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#10 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

OOS

#11 xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion

Fraud Detector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

Thank you OP. Bought one for $24.99 using the GCU coupon. Also bought a Mario game. Here's hoping they come with cover art and manuals.  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  I think now I have all the 3DS games that I really really want. Now I just need to finish some of them.

Don't flame me too hard for this question, but is A Link Between Worlds a good first Zelda game for a newcomer who's never played a Zelda game before? I remember hearing you get into the gameplay pretty quickly in this game. Sounds good to me, but there is going to be a learning curve to my n00bness. :-k

This is more like the best game to start with. It's very straightforward and on the easy side but it's also pure fun.

#12 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

http://www.bestbuy.c...orlds&lp=5&cp=1

I got Luigis Mansion for 22.49 and Zelda for 24.99 free shipping!!

They also have Mario Kart3ds 24.99 and both Pokemons 24.99.

A Link Between Worlds is $31.99 new with the GCU discount, I think that's better so you don't have to waste the $10 off coupon. Plus you'll get the nintendo code and you won't risk getting the game with a generic case

Currently Playing

:ps3: Destiny
:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)
:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours
:3ds: Pokemon X...gotta catch em all

#13 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Got one earlier. Thanks OP!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#14 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

This is more like the best game to start with. It's very straightforward and on the easy side but it's also pure fun.

Heck yes. This is just want I wanted to hear. Thanks.

A Link Between Worlds is $31.99 new with the GCU discount, I think that's better so you don't have to waste the $10 off coupon. Plus you'll get the nintendo code and you won't risk getting the game with a generic case

You're right. If mine shows up in a generic case, I'm going to have to return it and buy it new some time for $31.99. It's a hassle, but I don't mind.

I've been a Gamer's club subscriber since the very first month. I'm only used the "$xx off" game coupon a couple times. I'm happy to finally have something to use it on. :-P

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#15 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

I got this for 22.49 New last month after everything when they had that b1g150% off.  Still have yet to open it :lol:

#16 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

Heck yes. This is just want I wanted to hear. Thanks.

You're right. If mine shows up in a generic case, I'm going to have to return it and buy it new some time for $31.99. It's a hassle, but I don't mind.

I've been a Gamer's club subscriber since the very first month. I'm only used the "$xx off" game coupon a couple times. I'm happy to finally have something to use it on. :-P

I combine my $10 off coupon with the buy 2 get 1 free deals almost every month lol

But yeah I mentioned that generic case thing because yesterday I received mario kart 7, super mario 3d land and NSMB3 with no original artwork. Later on, I brought them in to Best Buy and I was able to use my buy 2 get 1 free coupon (from the GCU welcome package) to get all 3 for $48 after taxes.

Currently Playing

:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)

#17 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

I meant NSMB2* not 3 lol

Currently Playing

#18 iaacp

iaacp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

It's not giving me the option for shipping? Local pickup (which all stores are sold out of) only.

Also, where can I get the GCU coupon? I have the benefits but haven't updated the magazine shipping address. Can I get it online somewhere?

#19 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

It's not giving me the option for shipping? Local pickup (which all stores are sold out of) only.

Also, where can I get the GCU coupon? I have the benefits but haven't updated the magazine shipping address. Can I get it online somewhere?

Looks like its out of stock.

And unfortunately no, the coupons are unique and have to be emailed to you as far as I know

#20 thao0209

thao0209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:15 AM

Wow I swear Nintendo first party games jis4t dont drop their price. I bought zelda when it first came out and wow after so many years ita still at 34.99

#21 MarcusKane

MarcusKane

Sweet Tooth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:38 AM

Wow I swear Nintendo first party games jis4t dont drop their price. I bought zelda when it first came out and wow after so many years ita still at 34.99

huh? game just came out a few months ago >_< Ninty games hold value very well though

#22 thao0209

thao0209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:41 AM

My fault, Sorry I thought I saw it Ocarina of time,yea 24.99 is a good deal LOL. 

#23 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

Back in stock for shipping (for now)

#24 skylinersx

skylinersx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

Where can I find my gcu coupon? I haven't receive any of the coupons lately.

#25 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

Sorry to bump this thread. I have to thank MarcusKane again for creating this thread. I received my order today. A Link Between Worlds came with artwork, unused club nintendo points, and a standard Nintendo 3DS foldout about "Viewing the Electronic Manual." I guess this means there's no physical manual? But there is a big foldout manual about how to access the electronic manual? :wall:

Also received New Super Mario Bros 2 complete with manual and artwork for $17.99 ($19.99 + 10% off GCU).

I seriously need to figure out what 3DS XL "grip" to buy so my hands don't get cramped when I inevitably get into long play sessions of A Link Between Worlds.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#26 MarcusKane

MarcusKane

Sweet Tooth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

Sorry to bump this thread. I have to thank MarcusKane again for creating this thread. I received my order today. A Link Between Worlds came with artwork, unused club nintendo points, and a standard Nintendo 3DS foldout about "Viewing the Electronic Manual." I guess this means there's no physical manual? But there is a big foldout manual about how to access the electronic manual? :wall:

Also received New Super Mario Bros 2 complete with manual and artwork for $17.99 ($19.99 + 10% off GCU).

I seriously need to figure out what 3DS XL "grip" to buy so my hands don't get cramped when I inevitably get into long play sessions of A Link Between Worlds.

Your welcome. You got yours already? ugh Mine says estimated delivery 1/28. And my 3dsxl cramps my hands as well. My left hand always accidentally turns up the volume. 

#27 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:45 AM

Your welcome. You got yours already? ugh Mine says estimated delivery 1/28. And my 3dsxl cramps my hands as well. My left hand always accidentally turns up the volume. 

I used expedited shipping with Elite Plus, so it only took a couple days to get here.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#28 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:53 AM

You might be experiencing a seizure

Currently Playing

#29 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:56 AM

I was surprised about that when I opened the game when I got the game in December. I know a lot of EA and UbiSoft games don't come with manuals but I wasn't expecting that for a Nintendo published game.