Pre Owned Pokemon X and Y available for shipping on Bestbuy.com

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

Thought this was worth a post just ordered a copy of Y for shipping. Lots of other pre owned titles seem to have been stocked as well. Like Fire emblem awakening.
dexterq.png
Signature created by Audacious.
616464.png

#2 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

$24.99

X

http://www.bestbuy.c...9&skuId=2570008

Y

http://www.bestbuy.c...6&skuId=2571007

#3 TonyCatastrophe

TonyCatastrophe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

Of course..another recent 3DS game that I just missed out on.. #wompwomp

This one by days. :x
Posted Image

#4 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

ah boo, my welcome B2G1 PO coupon is only in-store.  Too bad.

#5 major morgan

major morgan

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

ah boo, my welcome B2G1 PO coupon is only in-store.  Too bad.

Buy it online, return in store, then repurchase with coupon. Just keep them all sealed until then.

#6 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Buy it online, return in store, then repurchase with coupon. Just keep them all sealed until then.

hmm, interesting possibility.  I haven't had much success in doing a return/rebuy of an online order.

#7 masterphu

masterphu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

No stores around me available for pickup. Does anyone know of any items less than $2.99 I can add to the cart to get a discount on shipping?

#8 Spring Roll

Spring Roll

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

No stores around me available for pickup. Does anyone know of any items less than $2.99 I can add to the cart to get a discount on shipping?

Check the school supplies section. I had to purchase a ruler for about a buck to make that free shipping minimum. There was a glue bottle on there for 60 cents but it's sold out. Make sure it's a non marketplace item.

#9 dreamsINdigital

dreamsINdigital

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

Coffee filters

#10 thewizard07936

thewizard07936

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:40 AM

99 cent Skylanders lunch box

#11 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

There were 99 cent guitar picks and four AA batteries for $2.99.

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#12 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

hmm, interesting possibility.  I haven't had much success in doing a return/rebuy of an online order.

I tried this yesterday...it needed an override though. They were trying to make it seem like the coupon wasn't working because I was already getting the 10% off...at the end Super Mario 3D land was markdown to $0, and I just paid for Mario Kart 7 & NSMB2...it would have been easier if stores had a better selection of used games

I have (1) unused The Last of Us online pass left. (fellow CAG AsherFischell got the other 1 :)

I have (1) unused 2 day xbox live gold trial code (from Titanfall)

#13 AngelsPlight

AngelsPlight

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:51 AM

I remember I tried something like that during Black Friday a few years ago. Only problem was the Best Buy where I lived next too, after you return something, they don't put it back on aisles/shelves or let you repurchase it. They instead just left it at a pile of stuff that was returned to be possibly reshelved the following day. 

Angelsplight.png

#14 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:53 AM

I remember I tried something like that during Black Friday a few years ago. Only problem was the Best Buy where I lived next too, after you return something, they don't put it back on aisles/shelves or let you repurchase it. They instead just left it at a pile of stuff that was returned to be possibly reshelved the following day. 

Thanks for the posts guys.  The above has been the answer I've gotten a couple times I've tried it.  If I happen to be nearby, I'll go over to CS and ask.

#15 r00kie

r00kie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:26 AM

you should order for in store pick up and have them cancel it instead of picking the games up and then buy them...the B2G1 coupon does not work in their system tho so it requires an override.