Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Preorder - $29.96 from Amazon

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

Nice deal if you're looking to grab the newest Layton game coming out in a month.  Regular retail is $39.99

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

#2 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:53 AM

they did this a month ago too. nice little incentive

#3 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

didn't gamestop have it for that price a month ago for awhile also? with amazon having it at that price for awhile now and gamestop temporarily last month im wondering if I should hold off until closer to release date and get it at best buy with the 20% GCU cause when rayman legends for ps4 and xbox one was $59.99 wasn't amazon also advertising it for $39.99 which turned out down the road to be the normal release retail price

#4 VideoGameCollector17

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:59 AM

Thanks OP! Pre-ordered it.

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#5 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:11 AM

didn't gamestop have it for that price a month ago for awhile also? with amazon having it at that price for awhile now and gamestop temporarily last month im wondering if I should hold off until closer to release date and get it at best buy with the 20% GCU cause when rayman legends for ps4 and xbox one was $59.99 wasn't amazon also advertising it for $39.99 which turned out down the road to be the normal release retail price

Not sure, but I know this game has been on my Amazon recommended items list for months and it's always been $39.99.  Only today I saw it at $29.96 and jumped on preordering it.

#6 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

Yeah, this is the one that was this price a month ago, and then went to full price?  Either that, or has there already been ANOTHER Layton game since whenever that was?  LOL

Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#7 Mr. Jack

Mr. Jack

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:13 PM

Anybody know of a good $5-$10 filler game to get free shipping?

Check out PixlBit!

#8 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

Nice. I might have to put my order in before Saturday night. I wouldn't worry about filler, since I have lots of Amazon-only things to worry about.

Batsugunner.png

#9 tigernut

tigernut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Thanks OP!

Posted Image

#10 guessed

guessed

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Ordered for $29.99 on December 10, and paid in full with Amazon credit in the hopes that I would avoid tax (Amazon started charging tax in TN at the beginning of 2014, and since they don't charge credit cards until they ship, I figured tax would get charged if I got charged later). I have been credited 3 cents due to the new price.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#11 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Anybody know of a good $5-$10 filler game to get free shipping?

Otomedeus excellent?

$7.

Trades into BB for $8 if you hate it.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade