Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board $27.97 @Kmart P/U Only

Darn thought this was the new Wii Fit for Wii U that came with the pedometer.  Oh well, still a nice deal considering Wii Fit came out for $90 and people went crazy for it back then.  I remember I bought it and played it for about a month and managed to resell it when I was done for a $30 profit.

If you get this you can download the Wii Fit U demo, get the pedo, link it to the Fit U demo and get the full version of fit U. This will end up to be around $47 which is better than the BB sale price of $65 for all 3.

This deal only lasts until the end of this month though.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get this you can download the Wii Fit U demo, get the pedo, link it to the Fit U demo and get the full version of fit U. This will end up to be around $47 which is better than the BB sale price of $65 for all 3.

This deal only lasts until the end of this month though.
I got the board for $15 from GS, the pedo for $20 at amazon, and downloaded the game for $35 total.

Yeah except BB deal would have better resale value because you would have Wii Fit U game on disc.

So I'm debating. I got one ready to pick up at Kmart though............

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! I ordered 5 last night and all are ready for pickup! Deal of the year for me right now. Early Christmas and B-Day gifts! Yeah, I plan way too early but I always get my family great gifts despite being so cheap.

For inventory checking, I just ordered 3 since you're limited to 3 every order. I tried to get 3 more but it said the store didn't have anymore. I went down to 2 and it allowed me to order. So the store only had 5 in the area.

bread's done
Back