* * * - - 2 votes

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board $27.97 @Kmart P/U Only

nintendo wiifit kmart wii wii fit

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:55 AM

the Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board for the original wii is marked down to $27.97 at kmart shipping is unavailable but in store pick up is available figured it a good deal considering that a used balance board alone is $15 I think at gamestop

http://www.kmart.com...810001P?prdNo=1

#2 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

OOS everywhere :(

"Evil is Funs"

#3 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:45 AM

OOS everywhere :(

Just because you don't see it on the tracker might not mean it's not in stock if it's easy enough for you to make the trip. Up until my last few trips there I've seen them behind the counter or on top of the game racks.

#4 guessed

guessed

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:52 AM

According to the checker, 2 stores within 20 miles of me have it. I already have a balance board, though.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#5 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:28 AM

Is this selling for good moniez on the bay? How much would shipping be for this thing lmao

#6 gthirst

gthirst

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

Darn thought this was the new Wii Fit for Wii U that came with the pedometer.  Oh well, still a nice deal considering Wii Fit came out for $90 and people went crazy for it back then.  I remember I bought it and played it for about a month and managed to resell it when I was done for a $30 profit.

#7 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

If you get this you can download the Wii Fit U demo, get the pedo, link it to the Fit U demo and get the full version of fit U. This will end up to be around $47 which is better than the BB sale price of $65 for all 3.

This deal only lasts until the end of this month though.
-kaiyouske

#8 Stingermck

Stingermck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

If you get this you can download the Wii Fit U demo, get the pedo, link it to the Fit U demo and get the full version of fit U. This will end up to be around $47 which is better than the BB sale price of $65 for all 3.

This deal only lasts until the end of this month though.

I got the board for $15 from GS, the pedo for $20 at amazon, and downloaded the game for $35 total.

#9 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

I got the board for $15 from GS, the pedo for $20 at amazon, and downloaded the game for $35 total.

Well, if you want everything new.  Not everyone wants to get hong kong feet.   :-P

-kaiyouske

#10 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

Well, if you want everything new.  Not everyone wants to get hong kong feet.   :-P

I think you're the first person I've ever come across that is familiar with that expression :O

#11 trip1eX

trip1eX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:59 AM

Yeah except BB deal would have better resale value because you would have Wii Fit U game on disc.  

So I'm debating.  I got one ready to pick up at Kmart though............ 

#12 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:00 AM

Wait, I can place one for store pickup. Does it charge you right away or when you pick up?

#13 kaiyouske

kaiyouske

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:07 PM

Wait, I can place one for store pickup. Does it charge you right away or when you pick up?

They charge you when the order is ready for pickup.
-kaiyouske

#14 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

Is this worth getting? Gamestop has the board for $15

#15 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:39 AM

Is this worth buying just to flip? I found 2 at a Kmart earlier today.

#16 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:00 AM

There is a bunch available at my local Kmart. Might have to take a trip to Kmart. 

Any coupons?

#17 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

How do you check the quantity?

#18 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

YES! I ordered 5 last night and all are ready for pickup! Deal of the year for me right now. Early Christmas and B-Day gifts! Yeah, I plan way too early but I always get my family great gifts despite being so cheap.

For inventory checking, I just ordered 3 since you're limited to 3 every order. I tried to get 3 more but it said the store didn't have anymore. I went down to 2 and it allowed me to order. So the store only had 5 in the area.

#19 UlysisAM

UlysisAM

'Nuff Said...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

I would like to buy one to own and just one. I'm not greedy.