* * * * * 1 votes

Playstation Vita Protective Film 2 Pack - $1.39@ Toys R Us

vita toys r us protective pack game playstation

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:26 AM

Add to cart to see price. Shipping is free on orders over $49, otherwise you gotta do In-Store pickup as shipping is a lot.

Edit: Just checked Amazon and they also got it at $1.39 but it's out of stock at the moment.
http://www.amazon.co...k/dp/B006PP404Q

http://www.toysrus.c...ory:Top Sellers

#2 rightously alive

rightously alive

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:36 AM

I'm getting $8 shipping, which obviously kills it.

#3 cbellevie

cbellevie

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

I had looked online to see if this was available for store pickup in my area, but the site showed it to not be available anywhere nearby. While I was in one of my local stores yesterday, I saw they had a few of these with the Vita stuffs and they rang up at $1.98. So might be worth looking with the Vita stuff in store if interested.

#4 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

Scored the sony one at BB on clearance for $3 last yr

#5 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

Mine shipped from Amazon quickly enough...should get it tomorrow.

#6 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:08 AM

PSP needed protective film... vita definitely doesn't unless you are brutal with it.
FadeToOne.png

#7 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

I actually recommend this one instead, which I use in conjunction with this. Keeps the Vita protected all around.

What do you guys use to protect the rear touch pad? I basically used a generic cellphone screen protector.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#8 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

What do you guys use to protect the rear touch pad? I basically used a generic cellphone screen protector.

I never use anything while playing but the nerf one has a cover that holds games
http://www.frys.com/...CFUUV7AodOH0A1Q

#9 Nephilim

Nephilim

Sumerland holds me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

I actually recommend this one instead, which I use in conjunction with this. Keeps the Vita protected all around.

That looks like it would trap dust and dirt scratching the system.  Have seen this happen on iPhones with rubber cases and those are gorilla glass.

#10 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:50 AM

That looks like it would trap dust and dirt scratching the system.  Have seen this happen on iPhones with rubber cases and those are gorilla glass.

I haven't noticed. Maybe because it is not kept in pockets like phones where there is a lot of dirt and lint.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vita, toys r us, protective, pack, game, playstation