Final Fantasy VII LE Vinyl

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Not a video game deal but it is video game related. Unfortunately it is only for Square Enix.

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/merchandise/FINAL-FANTASY-VII-Vinyl-Limited-Edition.php

A collection of especially popular tunes from "FINAL FANTASY VII Original Soundtrack" will be available in the form of gramophone records. This is a limited edition and only 1200 copies with a serial number will be up for grabs in the EMEA territories. We have selected the best tunes and recorded them onto two beautiful picture discs. A real FINAL FANTASY fan would doubtlessly be tempted to keep them permanently. We hope you will enjoy the experience.

Product details
Disc 1
The Prelude
Opening - Bombing Mission
Tifa´s Theme
Let the Battles Begin!
Turks´ Theme
Under the Rotting Pizza
Fight On!
The Chase

Disc 2
Main Theme of Final Fantasy VII
Farm Boy
Electric de Chocobo
In Search of the Man in Black
Rufus´s Welcoming Ceremony
JENOVA
Gold Saucer
Cait Sith´s Theme

Disc 3
Cosmo Canyon
Lifestream
Cid´s Theme
Wutai
Win/Place/Show Chocobo!
Words Drowned by Fireworks
Forested Temple
Aerith´s Theme

Disc 4
Shinra´s Full-Scale Assault
The Highwind Takes to the Skies
Birth of a God
One-Winged Angel
The Planet´s Crisis

© 1997,2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.

$68 american before shipping? fuck that, from someone who collects vinyl regularly that's fucking ridiculous even for a 2x picture disc. And don't say it's because it's limited, I've bought test pressings that are one of a kind for less scratch than that. 

Kind of pointless anyways since when I added to cart to check shipping charges it told me I wasn't allowed anyways, they must not import to the US.

$68 american before shipping? fuck that, from someone who collects vinyl regularly that's fucking ridiculous even for a 2x picture disc. And don't say it's because it's limited, I've bought test pressings that are one of a kind for less scratch than that.

Kind of pointless anyways since when I added to cart to check shipping charges it told me I wasn't allowed anyways, they must not import to the US.
Thanks for this. Makes it easy to not get it.

Are these just tracks sourced from the OST? The 25th Anniversary Orchestral Album vinyl is a better buy. It's expensive, (and OOP) but at least it's live music.

If anyone actually purchases this, take it from me and be sure to remove the discs from the plastic sleeve and store them in a better sleeve like these : http://www.amazon.com/MOBILE-FIDELITY-MFSL-INNER-SLEEVES/dp/B001LQSFKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390704994&sr=8-1&keywords=mobile+record+sleeves

The plastic sleeve that is provided is  to show off the picture disc, but it does not provide good protection. The plastic sleeve can stick to the picture disc and sometimes I have seen the plastic leave an impression on the disc itself.

FF has had great music for their games.  Been a long time since I played FF7 (my favorite), but at least it's off the most popular title.

bread's done
Back