Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Skylanders Lunch Box Tin .99@ BBY *DEAD FOR SHIPPING*

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:05 AM

Just ordered one of these tins for shipping (free with Elite/Plus) and it gets the GCU discount.  Don't know the size or quality but for less than a dollar it's hard to say no.  Imagine these will go fast.

http://www.bestbuy.c...d=1218864522033

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#2 AukeySeven

AukeySeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:10 AM

What are you doing looking at kid lunch boxes pedobear ?!?!

Amazon Prime members, download my kindle book FREE. TORPEDO YOUR BALLS! The Swimming Pool Game.

http://www.amazon.co...pedo your balls

#3 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:10 AM

What are you doing looking at kid lunch boxes pedobear ?!?!

I have a child and we like Skylanders?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#4 AukeySeven

AukeySeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:12 AM

I have a child and we like Skylanders?

OH YEAH!!! Well, I have a child too and he likes skylanders 5000 times more than your child.

Feel the burn??

I thought you might.

Amazon Prime members, download my kindle book FREE. TORPEDO YOUR BALLS! The Swimming Pool Game.

http://www.amazon.co...pedo your balls

#5 TheGeonaut

TheGeonaut

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

Says unavailable around me and I don't have Elite fot free ship. Thanks anyways though Eldritch.

#6 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

79 cents but what the hell will I do with it? Available for in store pickup...

#7 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

Says unavailable around me and I don't have Elite fot free ship. Thanks anyways though Eldritch.

Well I tried at least.

#8 TheGeonaut

TheGeonaut

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

#EldritchGonTry

#9 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:30 AM

79 cents but what the hell will I do with it? Available for in store pickup...

Well it sounds like it's big enough to keep some Skylanders in so that's plan A. If that's not the case my plan B is to use it to hold miscellaneous bits. Started using these sorts of things to have little items around without having loose stuff everywhere or collect things like foldout maps into one location.

#10 Dragonaxe3

Dragonaxe3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

Picked one up. If anything I can use it to keep my sandwiches.

Dragonaxe3.png

fs_overall.png

#11 gunstar808

gunstar808

Capitalism, Ho!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:34 AM

Thanks for the head's up. With Elite free shipping, it made for a nice surprise gift for my nephew. 

#12 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:34 AM

Thanks Eldritch, I was also able to grab a skylanders giants backpack instore for $5. I won't tell you how much I spent this week on skylanders, I would lose my CAG membership card... It was all deals tho, at least 20% gcu and 60/get free swap figure, but still, way way more than I should have spent on essentially trophy less dlc. Plus they had all adventure packs from 25 to 20, then that turns into 16, and my willpower turns to butter. My son likes the toys even if he isn't playing the game, so its all good. Peace

any advice on whether to get this battle station or not? some say it doesnt fit with the new swap force portal, but it seems awesome and from 40 to 10... eh idk... anyone have it? 

http://www.bestbuy.c...ation&cp=1&lp=2

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#13 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:37 AM

Thanks Eldritch, I was also able to grab a skylanders giants backpack instore for $5. I won't tell you how much I spent this week on skylanders, I would lose my CAG membership card... It was all deals tho, at least 20% gcu and 60/get free swap figure, but still, way way more than I should have spent on essentially trophy less dlc. My son likes the toys even if he isn't playing the game, so its all good. Peace

I get it, we've barely touched Skylanders since the summer and I bought nearly the whole first release of Swap Force characters. Even getting them off AWD for 2/3s retail it ended up being way too much.

Won't fit the new portal since it's a bigger foot print. Seems like an OK way to store them if you want to display them at the same time.

#14 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

Thanks Eldritch, I was also able to grab a skylanders giants backpack instore for $5. I won't tell you how much I spent this week on skylanders, I would lose my CAG membership card... It was all deals tho, at least 20% gcu and 60/get free swap figure, but still, way way more than I should have spent on essentially trophy less dlc. Plus they had all adventure packs from 25 to 20, then that turns into 16, and my willpower turns to butter. My son likes the toys even if he isn't playing the game, so its all good. Peace

any advice on whether to get this battle station or not? some say it doesnt fit with the new swap force portal, but it seems awesome and from 40 to 10... eh idk... anyone have it?

http://www.bestbuy.c...ation&cp=1&lp=2

Did you find Sheep Wreck Island at Best Buy?
Posted Image

#15 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:46 AM

Ordered one. Thanks!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#16 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:50 AM

Be cool if it was a Giant Skylanders lunchbox, but it's only a Skylanders: Giants lunchbox.  Pretty small and flimsy from the reviews too:

Thought i was going to get this nice lunchbox to hold my sandwich, chips, cookies and my drink. When I picked it up I laughed and said my sandwich wouldn't even fit in that, I guess they meant a lunch for your little skylander.. But hey it looks cute.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#17 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:50 AM

Thanks, picked one up for the boy.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#18 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

This can store tons of condoms.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#19 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Adult Swim. August 7th. 11/10c

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

I like the way you think.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: UFC   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   :360: Metro Last Light   :ps3: Beyond Two Souls   :3ds: Pokemon Y   :vita: J&D TPL

#20 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:01 AM

That's either going to make the situation better or worse. :rofl:

#21 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

Yeah im gonna skip that battle station. I was reading reviews on amazon and it's $27 prime there, so i thought 9.99 would be a deal, but if it doesnt fit the new portal, and my old wireless portal is messing up, then ill just save the money. 

They didn't have sheepwreck island (my son loves robots, so i wanted that windup), but they did have Tower of Time with Popthorn and they did have the silver bb exclusive sprocket, but it looked horrible. I got all the triple packs and adventure sets they had. I took everything they had except Hoot Loop. I have problems. ;)

also they really must have saved money on that cheap glue cuz I have never seen so many skylander cases with the plastic just falling off the front. Hopefully lots of these get recycled through AWD or something, cuz lots of packages were destroyed and the toys were just chilln. Tragicvesty

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#22 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

I like the way you think.

Wishfully?

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#23 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:13 AM

Except for when you go to use them the girl will be gone before you can get them out of the box...

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown

#24 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

I beat the game last night yet I can't shake the urge to buy all the remaining Swappers I'm missing along with Sheep Wreck Island. FML
Posted Image

#25 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:35 AM

the ladies must love it.

#26 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:35 AM

My 9 y/o daughter beat the game when I wasn't looking the other day. I am trying to 100% them in order, spyro/giants/swap. I walked in when she had just beaten swapforce and walked right back out, lol. My son and her spend most of their time in woodburrow/dreadnaught/etc, just in the game portal hub walking around and having fun, lol. I guess the puzzles etc arent that hard if she beat it solo ;) n yeah, my son just loves swapping them. Robot with wheel, robot with jet, octopus with snake tail, it is so crazy ;)

I'm also looking everywhere for a WRECKING BALL and a HOT DOG. Anyone have any luck? I know they have a new series Fire Bone HOT DOG, but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe not released yet? I need those and TrapShadow/StinkBomb as a sneak type. 

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#27 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

Thanks ordered two for gifts for friend I know from XBOX Live. He and his sister and both big into Skylanders so it'll be a nice surprise on their doorstep in a few days. Free shipping on both, and a total of like $1.70. Easily worth it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#28 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:08 AM

Oh and for anyone with GCU thinking about going crazy and ordering 20 of these remember that ordering more than three can get your account banned.

#29 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:06 AM

In for one, thanks op.
How do you order more than one with same account? It says I ordered max allowed.

#30 firecloud134

firecloud134

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

what is this gcu thing i see everywhere on this site ?