NEW-
03/9-03/15-2014
35% off Call of Duty ghosts xbox ONE,ps4
20% off call of duty ghosts xbox 360,ps3
prices at target ps4,ps3,XB1 39.99 xbox 360 32.xx
you can get an extra 5 % with your red card or target credit card or debit card

1/26-02/1-2014
20% off Call of Duty: Ghosts (360 & PS3) 49.99
20% off Knack (PS4) 59.99 you can also save an extra 20$ when you buy it with a DS4 CONTROLLER
20% off Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)59.99
30% off Last of Us (PS3)59.99

Exp: 02/01/2014

Link-http://cartwheel.target.com/0ffer/8290

also get an extra 5% with your red card or target cc or debit card

Amazon pm for-
call of duty ghosts ps3 for 39.27
Call of Duty ghosts xbox 360 for 39
Knack for 50.80
Knack with DS4 controller for 110.36
Gran Turismo sIx for 50.93
The last of us for 43.01
Ghosts ps3 32.xx

Last edited:
They should I use a pm on a game with Cartwheel

Last edited:
Cartwheel is great and I really do hope they keep pushing stuff outside of grocery in it.

The day they decide to just put a 10% off all clearance on there...

Cartwheel is great and I really do hope they keep pushing stuff outside of grocery in it.

The day they decide to just put a 10% off all clearance on there...
10% off of nothing is still nothing...at least in my Target's clearance section. :whistle2:#

Last edited by a moderator:
Cartwheel is a good little app for sure.  Just wish my Target could handle it easier.  Everytime I go to show a Cartwheel coupon the cashier gets confused and calls a manager so I'm stuck there for 10 minutes :(

Cartwheel is a good little app for sure. Just wish my Target could handle it easier. Everytime I go to show a Cartwheel coupon the cashier gets confused and calls a manager so I'm stuck there for 10 minutes :(
Don't they literally just have to scan your personal cartwheel barcode and the register picks up what it needs to...?

I keep having high-hopes for this app and I keep striking out, either with lame coupons or the inverse, awesome coupons and nothing in-stores to use them on. Someday I hope to actually get a chance to use CW in a real-life situation....

Cartwheel is a good little app for sure. Just wish my Target could handle it easier. Everytime I go to show a Cartwheel coupon the cashier gets confused and calls a manager so I'm stuck there for 10 minutes :(
Wow, they're pretty well trained at my two stores. I show my phone and they grab their scanner and say "ah, Cartwheel".

Just make sure they scan Cartwheel last (after all other coupons, but before paying of course). System freezes up otherwise.

New video game stuff
Wii u Fit bundle 30% off or 35% off with red card or debit card or target credit card

NEW-
03/9-03/15-2014
35% off Call of Duty ghosts ps3,ps4,xbox 360, xbox ONE

I don't know if u can use it on HE,PE I don't see a problem with it not working

Last edited:
NEW-
03/9-03/15-2014
35% off Call of Duty ghosts ps3,ps4,xbox 360, xbox ONE
Actually, the PS3/360 version is only 20% off. Only the PS4 & XB1 qualify for the 35% off.

nice, i go to target for household things every week so this will come in handy. i guess buying diapers, pet food and cat litter all the time will come in handy for things like this.

is ghosts not on sale in store without the price match? ps4 version online says $40. they always get ruffled up about combining anything with a price match at the local one

If I wanted two copies of Ghosts, could I use the Cartwheel coupon twice? Or is it strictly once per item?
Here's the condition...

Offer valid in store only. Limit no more than one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer can be combined per item. Scan all other coupons before scanning your Cartwheel barcode in store. Each Cartwheel offer may be used for up to a maximum of 4 qualifying items per offer per transaction, unless otherwise noted. Limit of 1 Cartwheel barcode per transaction and 6 Cartwheel barcode transactions per day. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold, or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Not valid in Canada. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value.

Here's the condition...

Offer valid in store only. Limit no more than one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer can be combined per item. Scan all other coupons before scanning your Cartwheel barcode in store. Each Cartwheel offer may be used for up to a maximum of 4 qualifying items per offer per transaction, unless otherwise noted. Limit of 1 Cartwheel barcode per transaction and 6 Cartwheel barcode transactions per day. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold, or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Not valid in Canada. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value.
So if I understand that correctly, I could get up to 4 copies of Ghosts on XB1/PS4, and if the Cartwheel barcode is scanned once during a transaction with multiple copies, the discount will be applied to each copy?

So if I understand that correctly, I could get up to 4 copies of Ghosts on XB1/PS4, and if the Cartwheel barcode is scanned once during a transaction with multiple copies, the discount will be applied to each copy?
Unless your store restricts max no of copies you can buy (e.g. 1 copy per title per customer, etc.), you should be able to according to the condition offered by the Cartwheel.

Can I PM price of Ghosts to NewEgg for $20 then use that 20% off dropping it to $15?
Even if you use the coupon it will still be $20 according to how they do cartwheel coupons and price matches:
A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target's normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
Target and Cartwheel coupons: Target and Cartwheel coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target and Cartwheel coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price.

Even if you use the coupon it will still be $20 according to how they do cartwheel coupons and price matches:
A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target's normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:

Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
Target and Cartwheel coupons: Target and Cartwheel coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target and Cartwheel coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price.
Wait, so what starmask2k3 said isn't true?

Yeah and pm

At least for my previous Blu-Ray purchases at my local Target store (in Valencia, CA), they had no problem applying any Cartwheel offers after PM. I guess it's YMMV depending on Target associates doing transactions.

Does Target pm Newegg?  I know Best Buy does, but I can't find any information about Target price matching them.

U can do a pm and use the target cartwheel app/coupons

bread's done
Back