Steal of the Week!Get 15% Off All Pre-Owned Electronics

darkvulture

CAGiversary!
Get 15% Off All Pre-Owned Electronics!
Steal of the Week!  Get 15% off any pre-owned electronics, including media players, smartphones, tablets and more, from Monday, January 27, through Sunday, February 16. Upgrade to the latest devices for less, and trade your old devices to save even more. It’s just 4,000 points. Hurry, this coupon is only available until Sunday, February 2

Hmm, might be good for potential Vita buyers. Vita 2000 is getting announced for west release this Friday possibly. Maybe it will have a price drop and maybe GameStop will sell older Vitas for less afterwards. Either way, 15% used hardware would be great. I missed the $129 Vita deal last month so I'll probably just wait for the slim model anyway

Hmm, might be good for potential Vita buyers. Vita 2000 is getting announced for west release this Friday possibly. Maybe it will have a price drop and maybe GameStop will sell older Vitas for less afterwards. Either way, 15% used hardware would be great. I missed the $129 Vita deal last month so I'll probably just wait for the slim model anyway
I don't think it is the PS Vita 2000 but a slimmer PS3 that might get announced. A Sony employee on the EU blog also mentioned no new software announcement at the event. Which makes me think it might not have anything to do with the PS Vita.

If they were able to get 8 PS3s onto a single motherboard for PS Now servers, it is possible Sony has significantly shrunk the size of 1 PS3. They also made adjustments to minimize latency and power consumption. It fits with the invitation hinting at the "slimmest" and not the "smallest" playstation product launch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it is the PS Vita 2000 but a slimmer PS3 that might get announced. A Sony employee on the EU blog also mentioned no new software announcement at the event. Which makes me think it might not have anything to do with the PS Vita.

If they were able to get 8 PS3s onto a single motherboard for PS Now servers, it is possible Sony has significantly shrunk the size of 1 PS3. They also made adjustments to minimize latency and power consumption. It fits with the invitation hinting at the "slimmest" and not the "smallest" playstation product launch.
There's no way I can see this being another PS3 launch, they just launched the PS3 Superslim not long ago they aren't going to go and announce another PS3 again.

The PS Vita Slim makes the most sense, since for starters it already has the slim in it's name.

It's been a given it would be coming to the US/UK for some time now.

My only worry is we haven't seen any leaked store ad's talking about it which kind of seems odd.

bread's done
Back