htz

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

Funky Barn $9.99

#2 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

I'd grab this but it says region free and the box isn't north american. Anybody else?

cagSig.png515886.png

#3 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

I figured it was worth it. They are located in the US and the Wii U is not region free and they sold over 80 of these. They have a decent rating of over 99% so it was worth the risk of only $10 and you are protected by eBay/PayPal.

#4 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

I thought this game was supposed to suck?

#5 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

I thought this game was supposed to suck?

It's OK. It's more that it had a huge Miiverse community and a Giant Bomb history.

cagSig.png515886.png

#6 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

It's OK. It's more that it had a huge Miiverse community and a Giant Bomb history.

What exactly is it like?  Farmville or something?

#7 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

What exactly is it like?  Farmville or something?

Sort of. If you liked Farmville, you'd probably like this game. I didn't mind playing it on the off-screen mode on my Wii U. It's a decent causal micro-managing type of game.

I found this review pretty useful when determining if I wanted it when Best Buy had it for $11.99 back Sept 2013.

"I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be, than me." ― The Bad-Anon creed

#8 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Sort of. If you liked Farmville, you'd probably like this game. I didn't mind playing it on the off-screen mode on my Wii U. It's a decent causal micro-managing type of game.

I found this review pretty useful when determining if I wanted it when Best Buy had it for $11.99 back Sept 2013.

I didn't have a Wii U in September.  I might pick this up, the "region free" thing makes me a bit nervous.  I guess if it doesn't work I can just open a case and say that item is not as described.

#9 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

The only funky barn experience in my life is when I pass my brother's room. It stinks bad. I think he has an STD

#10 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:16 PM

Something about it from the video reminds me of space station silicon valley.  Probably the sheep.

#11 salvanipour

salvanipour

Retro CAG'er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

Mine already shipped. Anyone getting close to a full Wii U set just based on these deals?

#12 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Wife called, the game came today.  It's the US version.  I repeat, this is NOT the pal version of the game despite the picture shown.  Buy with confidence.

#13 salvanipour

salvanipour

Retro CAG'er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

Probably just the wrong stock image being used since eBay has stock photos to make listing items faster.

EDIT: Just got mine and it arrived nice and mint. Got the US version, so chalk up a win on this one.