Toukiden: The Age of Demons

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
got to be missing something here  im sure i am but

Demo is the first 2 chapters

the full game only has  5 chapters then 2 advance.

ummm dont really see it worth 40 when they give  25% of the game away for free.  

From what I have read, the main story is 5 chapters long while there are two chapters afterward that are "advanced hunting missions"

Also apparently there are 10 more chapters online, along with all the dlc missions (If they bring them over, of which there are 26 missions total)

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have read, the main story is 5 chapters long while there are two chapters afterward that are "advanced hunting missions"

Also apparently there are 10 more chapters online, along with all the dlc missions (If they bring them over, of which there are 26 missions total)
yea seems where i read that the entire first 2 chapters are in the demo are wrong. 7 missions or so in chapter 1 and only 3 missions of chapter 2 once you do the 3rd one it says THANKS FOR PLAYING or something like that.

loved the demo but just cant see putting 40 into it. Now if all 17 chapters where on the cart i would of got it in a second.

I'm enjoying it, glad I pre-ordered. I'm still upgrading weapons and armor in the demo to transfer over to the retail version. 

Toukiden’s Free DLC Crossover With Soul Sacrifice Out Now

Toukiden’s downloadable crossover mission with Soul Sacrifice is available for free now, via the PlayStation Network.  The DLC contains two missions—Hell’s Guard Dog and Dogs of War. Soul Sacrifice’s Cerberus makes an appearance in both, and is joined in the latter by the Chthonian Fiend.

The DLC comes alongside a version 1.01 update for Toukiden.

was a fun little game  played it around 22 hours on a gamefly rental for 2 weeks.  went up to  Chapter 6 mission 8  until i just became  boring  (defeat 2  boss monsters at the same time)  

if it fell to 20 bucks or less i might buy it just to try to do all of the online crap ...   Game was a little too easy in a way. I think i only got  3 or 4 FAILS  though the entire game .

bread's done
Back