venkatusa

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:03 PM

it is now currently out of stock

#242 gt3guy

gt3guy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

I had ordered my windows a couple weeks ago and just went and checked it. My points are back in my account! Looks like I got screwed.

I Don't know it seems more like a glitch in there system i earned another 500+ points today all redeems were greyed out with blue line bar too redeem total then couple of the 500 and 1000 ones opened up for me to redeem so don't give up i have the same issue as you ordered my Windows on the first of the month 

#243 Mithikal

Mithikal

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:43 PM

Is there a way to get the points for "every dev has a story" or "Have you posted your app on PreApps? Tell us your PreApps app profile URL to qualify for 1,000 points." without actually having an app?

#244 shellz

shellz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

The sun is shining, the days are longer – and we're taking a short summer break. We'll be back in full swing this fall with an even better experience.

App Builder Rewards will be powering down at midnight on June 30, 2014, so all rewards and quests will be temporarily unavailable. But not to worry! We've carefully saved your point balances and account information, and everything will be ready and waiting for you when the new site launches.

...shit

#245 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:14 PM

With the program ending, hopefully new rewards will come up with the new version.

#246 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

And they'll probably tighten up the verification process, much like they did when Expertzone got abused by fake accounts.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#247 shellz

shellz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

I just got a Windows 8 code in the mail yesterday.

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Back order of the century yo

#248 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:28 PM

Heh, I was hoping this bump was news of relaunched rewards, but congrats on finally receiving your order. Better late than never, right?