PS4 In Stock at Bull Moose - Store Only-

giQNcPU.jpg

Any Walmart in Maine has had a steady flow of PS4 units.
Their is an entire state north of Portland. And up to this week there hasn't been a single store north of Augusta that has held inventory for more then a day or two. I check these things frequently.

I did notice a Kmart in Waterville had one for an extended period of time but my incidence rate of buying stuff from that store that has been returned and had things removed from the package from the original buyer is very high so I stayed clear of that.

Their is an entire state north of Portland. And up to this week there hasn't been a single store north of Augusta that has held inventory for more then a day or two. I check these things frequently.

I did notice a Kmart in Waterville had one for an extended period of time but my incidence rate of buying stuff from that store that has been returned and had things removed from the package from the original buyer is very high so I stayed clear of that.
That Kmart is terrible and I've only bought gaming stuff there if the sale was too good to pass up or back when they had the coupons and i'd get something on the first day so I knew I was the first buyer. I do love Bull Moose though, although I don't buy much gaming stuff unless they have grab bags.

bread's done
Back