16 replies to this topic

#1 Z3B

Z3B

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Xbox 360: http://www.gamestop....company-2/73884

PS3: http://www.gamestop....company-2/73883

There's other cheap, used FPS games there as well.

Looking for some cheap Audio-Technica ATH-WS99's.  If you see any or are interested in selling, PM me please!

#2 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

Multiplayer on that game is so bad now. It's like CoD: MW2 and MW3. Only tryhards and kids who don't enough money to buy CoD: Ghosts play that game now. (sorry if I offended anyone with that.)

But seriously, I played a game a few weeks ago and I can barely spawn in because the enemy team spawn trapped us.

Might as well be a $2 coaster.

/rant

Posted Image

#3 ZhengMaster

ZhengMaster

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

I heard it use to be pretty good. Wish I had played that game when it was at its prime :( but I was too poor to afford it at the time.

#4 Chizu

Chizu

HUGE SUCCEEDED

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

The single player campaign in BF:BC2 is a blast and is worth more than $2

#5 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

JIMMER TIME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

Gears of War 2 dropped down to a buck as well

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#6 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Multiplayer on that game is so bad now. It's like CoD: MW2 and MW3. Only tryhards and kids who don't enough money to buy CoD: Ghosts play that game now. (sorry if I offended anyone with that.)

But seriously, I played a game a few weeks ago and I can barely spawn in because the enemy team spawn trapped us.

/rant

Ehhh I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion but in my opinion this game is still one of the best FPS on the 360 its better than BF 3 & BF 4. Me and my friend played this recently and it is still as good as it was at launch.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#7 Vinyl

Vinyl

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

To those who might want to play both games, the 1st Bad Company is $3 on 360. $5 for both games is pretty good.

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: inFamous 2, Metro Last Light

#8 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

$2 just for the single player experience is worth the ride. 

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#9 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

For $2 it's way better than most of the stuff you would usually pick up for under $2 to get a trade bonus.

Currently Playing:
3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :xb1: Garden Warfare :hot: Forza 5 :hot: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: AC4 :hot:
EldritchOnRye.png

#10 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

Yeah, probably should have mentioned that I did enjoy the single player campaign. It was fun and the story itself isn't bad.

Posted Image

#11 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

/rant

So you suck at shooters is what I'm hearing............ :) just kidding.

The online used to be great, still my favourite BF online experience and I've played 3 and 4 a decent amount.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#12 wakkawakka

wakkawakka

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Gonna add in my 2 cents to this topic. BC2 success on consoles laid the foundation for BF3 and BF4 on consoles. I played BC1 to death and it was a sleeper hit cause of COD4.

When BC2 was released, I absolutely destroyed all the new players to the series cause the controls were basically the same. I miss those days when I could tank snipe a mcomm a quarter a mile away...

#13 RoytheRobot

RoytheRobot

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

I enjoyed the campaign. Also, the online was still fun when I played it on 2011.

#14 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

This game is still fun. Just play Rush or Conquest late at night, you'll find most players on late at night or early morning.

I actually prefer it over BF3 and BF4.

MLIFTgM.gif

#15 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:57 PM

Picked it up, along with all the sports games 08-09 for 50 cents each, gears 2 for 1 buck, and socom for 2 bucks. got like 10 games for 10 bucks

#16 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:15 AM

solid game to pick up if you are doing those trade in promos. gears of war 2 dropping to 1$ is another great one. ill get battlefield for my dad :D
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#17 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

solid game to pick up if you are doing those trade in promos. gears of war 2 dropping to 1$ is another great one. ill get battlefield for my dad :D

Don't those trade-in promos at Gamestop usually require the games to have a minimum TIV of a certain amount?  If so, would these games even qualify?  I do very little shopping at Gamestop so correct me if I'm wrong. 

Bad Company 2 multiplayer was fantastic back in the day.

"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gamestop, battlefield, bad, company