kingdom hearts dream drop distance 3DS amazon in stock for $29.99

482 in stock.
WHAT?! Availability was at 86 just the day before yesterday. Am currently sitting on SIX copies of the game. Was going to try and flip them, but I dun goofed and sat on them for too long thinking the price would only go up. Damn was I wrong.

I can still break even, but I could have easily doubled my money just a week ago. Serves me right I guess... Still feels bad though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the inventory quantity trick works accurately when there is a set purchase limit for an item.  It seems to jump around and then the next thing you know it's sold out and doesn't get restocked.  I've witnessed that before with a few items that had purchase quantity limits.

This game is a kinda of sort of rare.  No one really knows.  Folks are just seeing inflated ebay prices.

I pulled the trigger on this since I heard the game was rare,  but now I'm regretting that decision after reading the comments here.   I tried to cancel,  but it was too late. Should I refuse the package or keep it? 

Will this game even drop any more? Been trying to find a copy to play but haven't seen it been lower then this in a while.

Ya, but now it's rare.
Not really no it isnt. You can easily find it a lot of places. If you can buy it for its original price or less then it isnt rare.

People act like if a game is 60 buck new and a year later the going price is 45 that it must be rare.

Anyway, I never got around to playing it. My special edition is still sealed up.

I don't think the inventory quantity trick works accurately when there is a set purchase limit for an item. It seems to jump around and then the next thing you know it's sold out and doesn't get restocked. I've witnessed that before with a few items that had purchase quantity limits.
Yeah it was at 482 and its now at like ~170. No way they sold 300+ copies in 3-4 days. It's possible, just not probable.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back